FABRIC GOODNESS




Hellooooooo Friday!

You might ask why I am so glad it's the weekend? Because I am going to NY NOW [the market]!  9 miles of stuff to buy.  I know for a fact that I am the perfect person for a situation like that:)

Today I bring you fabric goodness.  What could be  better since it is fall and of course we have to change out at least a few pillows right?

I traveled over to the West Side and visited Steve Mckenzie's along with Lewis & Sheron Textiles.


Steve just moved his store right down the street....
Lot's of good stuff including a line of fabrics he designed.




He also carries Cotton + Quill....and Emily McCarthy check out these wallpapers!








I love these fabric patterns from Emily McCarthy




Very "palm beach".....

Next time you are are out and about stop in and say HI!


If my Instagram feed is any indication.... I am feeling the color green lately...









So much color.....





And of course my "jam"....neutrals.















I know some of you are yawning right now....:)

Well how about I throw some blue up in here?




 
Mellow yellow....



Work this weekend to the bone.....

#cantwaittogettoNYC

Shacited

  


8 comments

Sherri Moore said...

No yawning here girlie. I love the one with the bird in soft greys, pinks and green. Hope you have a fun weekend! Cheers!

Charlotte Skinner said...

Oh now I am obsessed with that black & white whale and narwhal wallpaper! Thank you for sharing all this awesomeness.
~Charlotte

Holly Gruszka said...

Major fabric goodness!! You always deliver. I love those soft florals at Steve McKenzie's.

Katy said...

That whale pattern is perfection and the neutral pheasant is beautiful as well! Your fabric/wallpaper posts are my favorite!

Katy
http://www.alittledailyhappiness.com

Kristi said...

Love all the fabrics. I can't wait to see what you post after your trip to New York. Your blog is my favorite!!!

barbara said...

The fabric that looks like trees with dimensional berries is divine! Would love to see it on drapes. Also, I heart faux bois! Have a blast in NYC!

Anonymous said...

A visual feast. Makes me want to change out all my pillows!

Vel Criste said...

Its like picking a favorite star?! All are equally gorgeous, you designers are lucky to be able to use so many different fabrics in so many different homes! But I know, just like plain old home decorator like me, choosing is such a tough job too!

Back to Top