Winner

The winner of the cute little owl is.........drumroll..........A Perfect Gray!!!!   Donna, send me your address so I can get it to you ASAP!

Giving away things is fun.  Just ask Oprah...she gave away cars to her audience members.  Well, you can bet that won't be happening here at Design Indulgence.  BUT...I go have some more of those glass trays and some pillows coming up.  So let the games begin :)

Thanks to all my new followers. Along with some design inspiration, I hope I can entertain you a little also!

 

2 comments

Chats with Jack said...

OOh--pillows!! When can I sign up?! ;-)

Thank you so much for your comment. You made me feel less unsure about things. abby

A Perfect Gray said...

big 'woohoo' here! I was really hoping for that owl; I just love it.

Sherry, thanks so much!

Donna

Back to Top