Weekend Deals!!!

 This weekend is "friends and family" at Cost Plus World Market.  I was online looking at rugs a few days ago and they have some pretty good ones which I believe will be 25% for this sale.  
Here are some of the ones I liked:
This is actually made out of bamboo but it would look great hanging on a wall like art for texture.  
                                               Another Bamboo one.  I love these colors!
                        This is a jute one but is reasonable and would look good on white painted floors.
                                                    Since plum is so big this year.....
                                                              Love this little gem.
                                                                   More loveliness....
Since black is so big and I am looking for something with my new decor for the kitchen!

                   
                                                                              Cool.
                                                      
                                                         Another one I was thinking about...

                                                     This might be the one I order.

                                                 Love the grays with the black and tan.
                                                  Just a touch of red....not too much.


Animal skin....big this year!

Oh yea...gray and cream.  What's not to like!
Love the orange and tan.

Maybe you can get some inspiration from these!

OH YEAH....it's Scott's weekend again.

Can't wait!


5 comments

René said...

Love me some World Market. Some of those rugs resemble West Elm, oh yeah :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

LEOPARD print is all over...& im loving it. :))))
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love World Market and was so bummed when they closed ours. Online is nice, but it's just not as much fun as actually being able to go to the store. Thanks for sharing the rug inspiration!

Sarah said...

I love World Markets rugs, they're pretty and cost friendly! You can't get anything better than that.

Freckles Chick said...

Oh my word, talk about fab finds! I absolutely agree, those first couple would look GORGEOUS as wall hangings.

Back to Top