Scott's finally....

Maybe this post should be called things you can't buy.  Is it too frustrating to see things that are unavailable to you???  I know I find myself frustrated when I see things on other blogs that are out of my reach.....like art that is a gazillion dollars.

Maybe you will see something that I have photographed, that will give you the inspiration to paint a piece of furniture, or create a vignette.  So with that thought in mind, I bring you pictures from the July show.

But first...thanks for all the comments about Maria's dining room.  I hope she reads that the vote was pretty mush loose the china cabinet and listen to your designer [even though she is on the "friends and family" plan}.  Someone did want to know about the chandelier which I found on the Shades of Light website.  It was a little more pricy that the ugly ones she was sending me...there I said it.  I am sure I will hear about that comment now....

On to Scott's
$25.00....deal...make some lights for the kitchen.
Old LV luggage.....so cool.
Nothing screams RL more than old cameras, leather books, and plaid.  This guy had a whole booth of it.
They were cheap also.
Yep....RL or Restoration Hardware....same.
This is such a beautiful shape.
This huge lamp was only $125.00!
This little dude was cute!!!  So were the chairs!
How cool...these chairs were made out of pallets!
She had some cute pillows also.

She made this lampshade while I was standing there...pretty clever.
Love the graphic tile used on this lamp.
This was a swell old piece, and the lamps are hot too.
This one is mad!
Vintage....
Um...need a mirror???
Need...no I mean want a pink chair?  I do.
Or a pink picture????
Or a pink dress....what can't you get a Scott's???  Well the only thing I can think of is a mani-pedi....really, I am trying to think????
He is hot....check out those abs.....looks grouchy though.

Listen I have more but if I sit here at this computer, I will miss my ride to the mart today.  So as much as I love you...gotta run!  Scott's part two....next.  Oh yeah and pictures from the show....I have so many that I might need to space them out everyday for a month.  Seriously!

Have a great Monday!



28 comments

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Great shots Sherry!! I need to make it a monthly appointment to make it down the Scott's - I have so much fun each time, even if I don't buy a thing.

Happy Monday to ya! :)

René said...

You just made my day! The black oriental piece is just like one that I just bought in the mountains for $35. The only problem is it is in the mountains and I am here :( Now I can look at your picture of it and dream. That burlap shade is too cute!

Janette - The2Seasons said...

Love the LV luggage, the old cameras, and the LOVE pillows.

Jessie said...

Love the LV luggage, the two white chairs (the ones with the penguin) and the kidney shaped console. It's great going visual window shopping with you, you always find the most fabulous stuff!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Anonymous said...

could be fun making your own light fixtures from the chippy paint industrial white ones in the first pic..all the RL cameras and vintage finds look amazing..love the pink chair, the penguin,..so many fun and creative-inspiring finds..
maureen

My Interior Life said...

As always, love your finds, especially that bamboo cabinet (yum) and Murano-looking lamps right below it! Can't wait to see what you find at the Mart!

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Oh- I am putting Scott's on my calendar next month...I have got to go! Have fun at market! Take care, Caroline

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That lamp for $125. is fantastic. Gotta get back there sometime soon. The show at the mart is still going? Wow. Have fun.

a' la mode said...

where is scotts? and why was I not there every week in the 5 years i lived there....UGH UGH UGH

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Sherry- Thanks for the pics! That darling tied burlap lampshade is really neat. I do hate to think to dust things like that ... oh wait, I don't dust.

Loretta

Mary said...

Your pictures are killing me! I wonder if I can talk my husband into moving to Atlanta. I REALLY need to go to Scotts!
I think the reason the doll with the great abs is grouchy looking is becaused of the way he's dressed. I'd be grouchy too if I had to wear those pants.

lisaroy said...

you're killing me with all of these fab finds! :)

under spanish moss said...

Sherry, What great finds! How lucky to live nearby. We don't have anything like this close to us...all we ever find is junk.

Barbara Matson said...

I am so jealous we don't have a market like that here! Sigh....

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I could spend a mint there! Where is Scott's located?

helen tilston said...

That is a wonderful market. So many tempting items.
I loved it all. The penguin is adorable.
Helen

Holly Gruszka said...

I loooooove that credenza...why can't I find that up here in PA?

Marianne said...

I want all of those mirrors!!! I must get myself to Atlanta and make Scott's my first visit. Always look forward to seeing what you find there! xo

The enchanted home said...

So many amazing things!! Wow......love love love that LV luggage, don't tell me it was a bargain please tell me it was a major fortune so I won't feel so bad not being there! Scotts looks awesome!

Kate Lewis said...

wow, super cool finds. love the huge orange lamp1

now scoot on over for an art giveaway!
www.katelewisart.blogspot.com

Kathysue said...

Sherry, always fun shopping through your eyes!! Love the arched mirrors,Kathysue

Lissa Pierce said...

Always great stuff Sherry....I need to get to Scotts and actually get some of this stuff. Love that kidney shaped table!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Lots of fun shopping! I had to look back at your friends room - I really like that chandelier and the mirror swap. Great rug and the new chair fabric - with all that improvement I hope she starts to see you have great advice. Hope you have a good day!

quintessence said...

Wow - so many great finds. I love that beautifully curved gray table and the black Chinese-y chest - and of course the mirrors. And I don't even love pink but that chair is fabuous!

Anonymous said...

Could use that pink chair in my new office!!

Brilliant Chic said...

So disappointed I didn't make it there this month. you had some really good finds!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

I was just lookng at that lampshade thinking even I could figure out how to make that...when I read that she made it while you were standing there! I bet there will be lots of DIY burlap shade makers out ther because of your post! :)

Funny comment about the action figure guy!

Xo,
Linsey

Splendid Willow said...

Sherry - seriously, that over-sized orange lamp! It has my name on it! Is it still there? Can I still get it??

Wish you lived closer because I would love to go shopping with you!

Hugs, Mon

Back to Top