Christmas install...

OK...all of you 'type A and over achievers" out there...with your whole house decorated from top to bottom....you are really pissing me off!  Not one piece of greenery at my house yet, no wreath, nothing.  Hopefully this weekend I can do something.  No promises.

I have been busy though.  Here are a few pictures of my Christmas install last week.  We have been working with Jen since she moved here from Pennsylvania last year.  Helping her transition from jewel tones to soft blues, camels, cream, and taupe.  So of course her Christmas decor had to match.
This is a picture of her LR right after she had moved in.
And here is a little after from our install last year.  By the way...this is a huge room....very long so we created a small sitting area by the fireplace.    
Those are the same wing chairs.  We did find the ottoman at Homegoods and had it recovered.  OK...here it is decorated for Christmas.  Just a little garland over the mantel.

Wait...there's more...

I thought the tree skirt would make a nice party skirt but apparently I have been eating way too many holiday cookies cause it wouldn't fit :)
All the loot!
It's so hard to photograph a tree...here are a few up close shots so you can see the color scheme.



Soft blue/greens...bronze and gold.

When we do any kind of install, we always take fresh flowers.  That is our gift so they know how much we appreciate them!
Just a white bowl and some greenery can be elegant.  Throw on a few ornaments...voila...!

The pillows...where we got our colors from.
Dining room table


Garland on the stairs.
In the kitchen a wreath from Target.
This was made from an ice bucket just putting greenery in it with a few natural ornaments from Target.
Yummy...he loves nuts!
On the kitchen table.
Done!!!
One more...hopefully to get the pictures up next week.  I can not remember being this tired...and so much going on.  Have some great pictures of Scott's and a few notes on the video shoot.  I hope everyone of you out there in blogland is getting caught up with all of your shopping and decorating.  AND...the parties.  I went to one tonight and had a second.....but came home and put the sweats on....it's just not gonna happen.....


12 comments

René said...

It is gorgeous and it looks like you are closer to fitting into that skirt than I am ;^>

-Rene

Kathysue said...

Hey Sherri,I remember the days of christmas installs and it takes the wind out of your sails. I heard a good name for sweats/jammies etc. I really like it," I am going to put on my soft clothes!!" I don't know why it just does not sound as schleppy to me. I have on my soft clothes as we speak, have had them on all day!!!!
Thank you for stopping by tonight and validating my post!!! So good to see you there!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember what I discovered last week, xo Kathysue

suzy said...

OMG Sherry! You look just like Sis in that pic! She would be soooooo proud of you.

Deserae said...

What a gorgeous home.....you did a wonderful job adding all the festive touches!!! I am dying to know the fabric the pillows are made out of....they are beautiful :o)
~Des

Emily A. Clark said...

Beautiful job! Wish you would come do my house. I feel the same--tired, overworked, way too pooped out to do much Christmas decorating. It'll be better next year, right??? :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Sherry and what a beautiful home to work on- those windows are incredible! Everything looks so elegant and festive:)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Sherry, that home is gorgeous and love the colors. Thanks for sharing this. The chandy is going up today!

Kelly said...

So classic and elegant! I went with a more neutral color palette for Christmas this year too and love the change. I can get so many great ideas from this decor. Thanks for sharing!

Julie Holloway said...

Sherry--there you go "jugjhing" again :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Looks great,Sherry. Where'd you get those gorgeous pillows?

Dharma said...

We can be pissed off together. I go to my blogroll daily and sigh and grump over not even having my tree out of the box yet. Now that the master bedroom is mostly complete I may actually drag the damn thing out........or I'm gonna out my sweats on, pour a bourbon and think about it. Check the blog for progress on the green master suite :)

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Love your Christmas decor! Those little woodland creatures are my favorite.

Is it possible I have never been to your blog before?! Craziness. It's the best. Thanks too for dropping by mine.

xo,
cristin

Back to Top