CHRISTMAS 2017





I can't believe I am even blogging cause I know everyone is in a Christmas coma right?  

I spent yesterday with family.....my 2 sisters [my brother lives in Hilton Head] niece and nephew, and a friend of 42 years!  We were flight attendants together and met when I was 24 and she was 28.

This had to be in the 70's!

Of course I made it in black and white because old people look better....ha ha


My niece and her man.  They are hip and live in NYC

You have heard me talk about my nephew who lives in Chicago and got married 2 years ago....baby coming!

Wasn't he the cutest kid?

Can you believe it?  I got my wreath hung around 11:00 am on December 24th!  

Some lights also.  It wasn't a Christmas explosion or anything but hey......effort was made.

And guess what?

After 2 years of talking about it I bought a car on Thursday.


Now we have a black and a white car parked in front of my house....all is right with the world.

My car was 14 years old.....Lord the technology is overwhelming.

My house was all clean for company and this happened.....


 
In the middle of the night....you can imagine how scary that was when it fell off the wall.  Wonder how long it will take me to get it fixed?

Bets?

What a surprise to get this gorgeous book in the mail from Hearst!  The cover alone is spectacular.....


I met Sean Sullivan when I worked on the Kitchen Of The Year.....


When your house is clean do you stand back in amazement?  I do.....and think why can't it stay like that?  Why does everything get dumped on the island.....why does Cami get every toy out of her basket EVERY 5 minutes?

Pretty darn excited about a project I completed about a year ago that is featured in Southern Home out the end of December.

#pinchme

Well if this wasn't the most incredible post ever.....I mean......planning alone took forever.

#ivegotthis

Headed to Florida to see the kitchen reno.....this will be interesting for sure since the whole thing was done long distance.....

#surprise

Sheriky Freaky




5 comments

Mary said...

Happy Day After to you & your cute family...and of course Cami!

jeanne said...

Love your blog Sherry and don't usually post comments but probably should to let you know how much I like your style. Anyway, that pic of you as an FA got me! Did you fly for Eastern? I did and those look like one of our old uniforms. I started in 68, so been around awhile. Happy New Year to you!

My Notting Hill said...

We had a painting fall of the wall and I thought it was a home invasion. Wishing you the best in 2018!

jennifer schoenberger said...

Look how beautiful you ladies are!!!! After all that flying in the sky partying ;-)

cindy hattersley design said...

So behind on my blog reading! Your blog is one of my absolute favs so I did a little binge reading. Your beach place looks fabulous. Amazing what paint and a very talented designer with a great eye can do!! Happy New Year!

Back to Top