GET THE LOOK





I guess you could say we are on the home stretch now.....Christmas is this week so it is almost time to put down your pencils.  

Ready or not.

I got an email the other day from Bellacor who was one of the sponsors for the One Room Challenge.....that seems ages ago huh?

They took some of the projects and did a "get the look" with items from Bellacor.

Here is what they did from my ORC Reveal
"Get The Look"...



Pretty cool huh!

Here is another one....from Vanessa Frances


"Get The Look...."


Here is Arianna Belle's beautiful room!


"Get The Look"



You can go here to see all of the rest!

There are so many good things to purchase on Bellacor like these inspiration pieces from Wit and Delight.



As a designer I love that I don't have to leave my house to get some great inspiration....especially since the traffic this time a year is maddening.

Your welcome.

Merry Christmas my friends!

Shapow




4 comments

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love al of these "get the look" photos! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

How fun! And I could look and re-look at your ORC all day long.
Merry Christmas, Sherry!

Anonymous said...

Oooo!!! I LOVE the horns and the starburst mirror. Very stylish!

K2 Subculture said...

Wow these look so gorgeous! love the cushions and how they are complimenting the whole look that you have created! very nice

Back to Top