ROOM SERVICE PART 2




Thank you so much for all of your touching comments about my husbands retirement.  I was amazed to hear from a reader who was actually on the same flight [Chicago to Atlanta] with me.....how coincidental is that!

I have settled into having him home and the nightmare that he might just want dinner EVERY NIGHT.  What was maybe frozen pizza once a week.....could take an ugly turn.....

But let's not dwell on the negative right?  I have a few more RSA projects to show you.

I met Kari Fisher a few years back at an event called Pillow Talk.  There were 5-6 designers who had to design a pillow and then we talked about the impact they can have in a room.  They practically had to yank me off the stage as we all know I can become a bit of a bore when speaking of those lovely plump boogers..

Here are some pictures of Kari's room.

First up is this incredible wall treatment....you dig?

Seriously this packs a huge punch for this small windowless room.


How cute are these pillows?   Love the pom pom's on the corners.....
Since we did out little talk Kari has gone on to design her own line of fabrics and pillows.  

Meanwhile I have gone on to do squat.


Here are a few from her collection....Kari Fisher Designs

I think I'm in love.




I want one......

On Sunday I went to the RSA open house at the United Methodist Children"s Home to see all the rooms first hand.  I have to tell you I was blown away by the creative genius of every single room!  Some of the designers do not have blogs so I will be sharing more inspiring spaces with you.

Having lunch with Steve and Jill Mckenzie this afternoon at their awesome home furnishing store! 

The humidity in Atlanta is 100% today.

Shabigasshair




17 comments

Cassie Bustamante said...

those pillows are awesome!!!!!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Yes, I do like it. The pillows are my favorite.

Emily A. Clark said...

Well, I missed the retirement post?? I'm a bad reader :( But, congrats to Mr. Design Indulgence (and to you, too, I think!).

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cool wall and pillows. You know I love color and have and OCD with pillows.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I think I love the fish pillow the best. Great collection.

LiveLaughDecorate said...

That wall is definitely a show-stopper. LOVES! So sorry I didn't get to see ya on my quickie ATL trip lady. Will link next time for sure.

Jill said...

We love pillows too and will see you soon!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

What, no more frozen Pizza?
How can you live like that??????????????

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I am in love with those fabrics!

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Loving those pillows! Pretty faded colors...fantastic!

(LOL re dinner every night...nightmare indeed!)

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

I'm a pillow addict and I just love the worn-in look on all of these patterns. must get one!

sarah @ homeologymodernvintage said...

wow, i really dig her pillows, especially in gold!

fyi, after the "dinner every night" gig, they'll try to squeeze in breakfast + lunch. you just have to put your foot down - just say NO!

Pura Vida said...

ooo I dig

Tina R said...

So GORGE !!!

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Sherry- Congrats on his retirement!

I do love those pillows. The printing of the fabric is fabulous!

Loretta

Woodside Park said...

That wall is bold and beautiful!!! The most exciting thing I've seen in a while. We are just back from our trip. Will go through your posts. Can't wait to hear about Hong Kong!

René said...

I'm all over those last ones! Too bad you have to eat out every.single.night. You poor thing you ;).

Back to Top