MY TRIP TO THE ATLANTA MART





Well..... how was everyones weekend?  I did some work and got some exercise in.  I have been so busy it's hard to fit it in but I can always find time for a long walk!  Although it's dang hot and to be honest our humidity level in Atlanta has been a pretty bad summer for hair.

I did blow through Perry Mason on HBO.  It was a little hard to follow at first and there were so many characters I found myself saying "who's jack again" alot....haha

On Friday I ventured to the Mart.  It was very limited with many showrooms being closed and the crowd was minimal but I managed to find a few things for some clients.

Here are a few things that caught my eye!

A couple of rugs from Loloi...





And of course a few pillows....to wet your whistle :)




Yes please.....

Since the rise of rattan in home decor....I always cruise through Jeffan....




Every one of these pieces right?
You can often find Jeffan on Wayfair and Overstock!

Your welcome.




Moving on to Arteriors....and the Beth Webb collection!  Hubba Hubba.



I love anything that has texture and this fixture gave me all kinds of feelings....


Loving these sconces!




I think the "tribal look" is still going strong....although think "sprinkle....pepper".....a whole room of it is too much.  

#designtipoftheday


I pretty much love everything Beth does.....go ahead and google her....you will see what I mean!


This pretty Bungalow 5 lamp......


This Noir mirror is a fav.....


This Worlds Away mirror....

My shoes and this bench....both say comfy....:)


And this pretty Jamie Young lamp.





My outfit for a day at the mart....Old J Crew stripe shirt and J Crew denim I picked up during a 50% off everything in the spring.

Old Converse sneaks!


Alrighty then....off to walk the "Camester" and get ready for an appointment! 

Shayfrizzyhairgirl


4 comments

Nicole said...

Pillows #2 & 3!! Also love the sconces and mirrors and side chairs. Well, it’s all gorgeous...

Michelle said...

Rattan can be real hit or miss for me, but I am in love with that Jeffan Rattan Mirror! The layered circles bring it up-to-date. Sadly, I can't find a source anywhere online. Thanks for sharing your finds.

Linda Henderson said...

I like the Jeffan cabinet. Neato. And Perry Mason was a big hit with me. Loved the cast, the costumes, the sets. A winner and I am glad there will be a Season 2.

La Contessa said...

IS Beth Webb the one who writes that LONG LONG BLOG?
WITH THE FRENCH NAME?

Back to Top