MADISON PROJECT UPDATE







Breaking news....blogger actually fulfills responsibility by getting 2 whole post out in one week.....:)

I use the term responsibility lightly.  I mean my main job here on this earth seems to be feeding and walking Cami.....at least that is what she thinks....hahaha.

Y'all the rain here in Atlanta has been relentless.  It has made me wonder how people manage who live in Seattle or Portland....places known for having many rainy days....handle it?

Whew.

I need some sun people.....asap.

Alrighty then let's get to the Madison updates.  I feel like that is all I am doing lately....I need a finished project somewhere!


Kitchen got painted Iron Ore.....
Painted out all of that yellow pine:)


Had a new island built...the walls and island have been painted BM Revere Pewter.

Across from the kitchen we had some storage built on both sides of the opening into the dining area.


The floors have been stained.  I used Jacobean.  The reason being they have 2 dogs and using a dark stain like Ebony would just show way too many scratches....
The stairs were also painted Revere Pewter.  We are still installing a runner. 





Barn door installed...waiting to be painted SW Iron Ore.



The Authentic Reclaimed floors were installed in the guest house bedroom.....


And the walls in there are being painted BM Alaskan Skies

Last minute shiplap installed in toilet area....

In the barn bedroom....the shiplap is up and it's all painted!



The vanity was painted SW Felted Wool


I literally can not wait to have this wallpaper installed.....how perfect for an old barn that has been redone!

The countertops and plumbing are going in next Wednesday.  That will be a fun day!

I was overwhelmed when I received flowers from my 2 blogging friends from California....Cindy from Rough Luxe Blog and Mary Ann from Classic Casual Home

The kindness of so many just brightens my heart....


Farmgirl Flowers

Aren't they pretty!

Well glory be....the sun is out today.  I am going to be soaking up as much vitamin D as I can.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for the birthday wishes!

Shaydiggingdeep 


8 comments

debra @ 5th and state said...

E V E R Y. S I N G L E P H O T O is jaw dropping beautiful!!! 👏👏👏

Those California gals are the best, love them too

congrats Sherry, another HOME RUN
Debra

Jen said...

It's like you read my mind! I just picked out this exact color palette for my main living area/kitchen and was hunting for photos to see how it would all combine and here you are :) It looks so gorgeous, as with all of your work!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Another fab job, Sherry!!!

Renae Moore said...

Love seeing the progress! So, so good!
Happy weekend!

Maria said...

Wait......what about that amazing stair railing???

Floorsave said...

Nice Project. All the planning is amazing. I love the Wood Flooring and railing of Stairs.

Rosey said...

Everything's is simply Beautiful! Wishing it was my home.😍

Deanna said...

Are the ceilings in this project painted the same as the walls?

Back to Top