A TRIP TO THE FABRIC STORE





I'm not very happy today.  

Nothing earth shattering but yesterday when I was at the vet with Cami they said they detected a heart murmur and I need to take her to a cardiologist.

What?  My perfect little girl......crap.  After my last two dogs [and all of their problems] I thought "can I please just have one healthy dog?"

I will keep you guys updated on on this little hiccup in my life.

How about I show you some fabrics.  I had to go down to Lewis and Sheron the other day so I took some pictures for you.

Your welcome:)

I think I took mostly blues since that was my agenda!


I am loving these Madcap Cottage fabrics!










So many great blues.....





 A little color.....



I never met a green and white stripe I didn't like.







What's not to love right.

Then I hopped over to Ballard Designs looking for accessories for an install and got a look at some of the new Miles Redd collection in person.



Look at this detail on the sofa....


Loving this pretty pink sofa!

And this oval ottoman gave me a moment.


Ballard is going modern!


This swivel chair was comfy....

Some diners for your pleasure.....




The colors in this throw....


Love this pretty white cabinet

How can there be anything wrong with this baby?

What does your weekend look like?  Can you believe it's August?  Only 133 days until Christmas.....hahahaha

I saw this on instagram

 
Truth.

Shaysadaboutcami


13 comments

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Ticking, checks and antelope! What's not to love. I hope Cami is okay. Bailey had a heart murmur detected when she was so sick a couple of months ago, but no cardiologist visit thank goodness. Yes, June and July were a blur!

Joan S said...

I'm sorry to hear about Cami. It must make you feel somewhat helpless. I hope she's ok!

Anonymous said...

Poor Cami! If it's any consolation, my cat was referred to a cardiologist for a heart murmur. When they did the echocardiogram, the cat cardiologist saw a tiny structural defect and diagnosed my kitty with a "congenital heart murmur" that ended up being totally harmless. Hundreds of dollars and great peace of mind. Can you believe our pets have cardiologists?!

Kathysue said...

First I have to mention your sweet baby, I am so sorry to hear she has any health issues, I know how worrisome that is for you. I love that picture of her looking at you, precious. Now for the fabrics. OH MY GOODNESS! The blues caught my attention. All of them, the one that made me take a second was the blue and black and white stripe, perfect for my home!! Love these shopping post, so fun to see things thru your eyes. Happy weekend!!

Catherine Greer said...

Hello! I'm just going to put it out there -- I LOVE YOUR POSTS ABOUT CAMI! Love! I know you're a fabulous designer and all, but I love reading your blog because you're so darned funny AND I love your doggie updates (& the fashion posts you do). Could I pretty please ask that you write a Cami post or two for us? I just love your adorable dog and would like to hear so much more...with more pics. Like: why do you love this particular breed and what are the challenges? Do you have pet insurance in America? We had a tiny shih tzu bone swallowing incident and a $3,000 hospital stay that, thank the Lord, was covered by our pet insurance. I would love a post All About Cami. Can I get an 'Amen'??? :) Big hugs to you. Thank you for all you do!!

June Pope said...

Sometimes a murmur is just a 'noise'. Hope this is sweet Cami's case. Thanks for all the blues, they're my jam!

Chris C said...

Hugs for Sweet Cami! I just love her...and you!

Kathy said...

Sherry, love all your design inspiration, but let's cut to the chase, CAMI!!!! Love how much you love your baby!!! I remember when our pediatrician told us one of our two legged babies had a heart murmur. It eventually went away, end of story. Sending Cami big love!!

Susan T said...

CAMI!!!!!!
She is SOO LOVED.
Trend noticed~
While we enjoyed your fabulous post, the first and foremost thing on our hearts was YOUR SWEET BABY. Please keep us posted as SOON as you hear something. Lots of love, hugs and prayers for you and OUR SWEET CAMI!

debra @ 5th and state said...

noooooo! lot's of prayers coming your way. that darling pooch is so young....damn!
keep us posted, we care
debra

mollie's mom said...

Oh nooooo Cami!! I just know she'll be ok. One of my goldens is on heart meds and has been doing well for years! I was at LS and Ballard last week and snipped some of the same fabric samples :) I thought I saw you actually and almost stopped the lady and said are you Sherry Hart but I didn't. Now I think it was definitely you!! Small world!

TexaninAlabama said...

I bought that Blue and White Swivel chair at Ballard's Outlet for a steal! I'm about to post it on Instagram along with the garden stool I got at Scott's! Love your instagram!

Silk Fabric Online said...

Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys.

Silk Dupione Fabric NYC
Silk Chiffon Fabric NYC
Silk Organza Fabric NYC

Back to Top