A DAY AT SCOTT'S ANTIQUE MARKET






Last week was chock full of events.....I had a small office bookcase install and it was raining that day.

I walked out the front door..... carrying my bags of accessories headed down the front yard [wearing flip flops]....first mistake....and because the ground was wet and a little muddy [at the edge between the yard and driveway] I slipped....went down hard and heard the sound of broken glass.

Really?  Yeah....lost a few things in that fall....had to go in change pants and wash my feet.

Start over.  

I did manage to go to Scott's for a few hours on Friday so there's that bit of good news.

Let's discuss the good things I saw starting with these pretty rugs.

I stared  long and hard at this beautiful neutral beauty!







This guy is also over on Miami Circle [Art Rugs of Persia]

I wanted to meet the artist Scott Kerr but he personally couldn't make it this month.  I was glad to finally get a chance to see more of his art since I bought a large piece for a project [on Instagram!]. 

Can't wait till it arrives and is hung!








From across the room I spied all of this black and white goodness and I mowed people down to get over there.....







I've always said if there was a Starbucks at Scott's....and then I walked around a corner and saw this...

Finally....but of course it was after I had put some bad cafeteria food down my belly along with some crappy coffee.

And what is a Scott's blog post with out a few pillows right!






Both Lori and I found this pillow combo yummy!

A couple of cute vintage chairs




Just some pretty stuff.....





Mudcloth fabric for days....

And below this is what I purchased because I definitely need more black and white:)

#notreally

It's a new week.....and a new project which I am working hard at....[more on that later]

This is what I am doing on Thursday!

Which reminds me I need to get my act together:)

I am still so happy that my little Cami is healthy and for some reason with so much going on lately I took 2 weeks off from working out [never happens]

After going to Orange Theory yesterday my arms are so sore the only thing I can move are my fingers to type....hahaha.

Shacrabyarms








5 comments

Ron said...

How I miss Scott's! When I lived in the ATL, I'd go every month and loved it. Thanks for the post.

Cindy said...

Ohhhhh... so much goodness here!

Cindy

debra @ 5th and state said...

how I love the Scotts posts, especially having just been there. I am thinking, "oh that is David's booth!" "love everything y Mary Jane!" or "Damn, how did I miss that!"
yep, loved that last pillow combo
debra

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, I'm glad that you're okay! I fell last year and I was amazed at how suddenly it happened. Looks like you had a great day at Scott's though! xo Holly

Nancy said...

so glad you got to meet Scott Kerr. when i saw him in round top last year i immediately thought of you!

Back to Top