A pop of color.....

I have been very busy this week getting ready to go to the beach!  We are trying to leave today, but there are huge storms over Atlanta right now, so we are waiting for it to let up a little.  I thought I would take this time to post, since I might have my hands full with sunscreen, and a margarita next week!  I hope to be sitting at Bud and Alleys watching the sunset......
I am including some pictures of rooms that are mostly monochromatic, but then there is this really cool pop of bright color that I love.  I think it takes a whole lot of restraint to resist adding more of the color, so I applaud the designers here that knew what they were doing!  Hope you enjoy, and maybe I will get inspired at the beach this week and find some neat things to post about besides me just having a fun and relaxing vacation!!!

No comments

Back to Top