Arrangements

Don't you just love people who have the talent for styling......Grouping collections together in one place ALWAYS makes a better impact, whether it's pictures, plates or architectural elements.  Sometimes all the space above the sofa or mantel is a curse, but in these pictures it shows perfection!  There are many inexpensive ways to create these looks.  Check online for books that have botanical pictures in them.  Scout Michaels for when they have frames for 50% off or IKEA!  Gather yard sale frames that are different and paint them all the same color.  Before hanging it is a good idea to lay them out on the floor first.  Another good trick is to take a picture of them on the floor, so you  can change them around before making extra holes in your wall.  When you are doing family pictures, I like to keep them all black and white or all color.  Also, try to keep the frames large enough to make the impact.  I have gathered these off many sites, and I am sorry to say that I don't have the credits for them.
It's Friday and Scott's weekend here in Atlanta!  Hopefully I can garnish a few treasures and have some good barbecue.

1 comment

Megan said...

Thanks for the great pics! I am working on a photo wall at my house and these are a big help! I just stumbled upon your blog today and I am in love! So many great things!

Back to Top