LAKE HOUSE BEFORE AND AFTER





That was a fun fashion post with my good friends!  Cindy, Mary Ann and Annie always bring it so if you did not go check out their inspiration on spring fashion you need to....

I realize I have not posted about my project on Lake Keowee!  The client is one of my besties sister and it was so much fun as I really tried to work with a lot of what she had.  They downsized in Charlotte and what did not fit in her old house she brought to the lake.


Next up was finding something to go on the gigantic wall behind the dining table!


This was before we order the new custom table and chairs.....

Below I also added a rug to warm things up.




I sent her a lot of ideas....wallpaper, a mural, a hand painted mural, shiplap, a large piece of art.....do I need to go on?

The last thing I sent her were these bird prints.  She said is was a "maybe"...and then "crickets"....




So I kept thinking but 6 months later she texted me and said the bird prints were a go....haha.


The day I arrived to get them hung and work on 2 bedrooms!


Laying them out for the installer....


And they look SO GOOD!  Everybody was happy!

The next area to tackle was the guest room!  


She had her curtain installers hang the hardware a long time ago....  We decided to keep the bed and lamps.  Blue was the theme so lets take a look at how it went!
Below was before the curtains and shams arrived.....


I ordered 2 new nightstands...


The curtains and shams came 2 days after I left so she sent me a few pictures.....


I love the check curtains so much!




And there you have it:)  We did not completely start over but the changes created a big impact...do you agree?

I have another bedroom to show you but it is time to walk Cami now and of course she takes priority!

sherikaisagoodmommie

Sherika









7 comments

Jen said...

I am from Sweden and I absolutely LOVE your American styling. The guest room is so nice.
Love following your blog! Best regards from Jen.

Janice said...

Love it!

tanyaj said...

another complete winner!! perfect.
i did shiplap behind a big dining room wall but it feels like it still needs a little something.. Ideas??

Nancy Williams said...

Wow! What a beautiful transformation!

Cathy Harvill said...

So beautiful! What company are the nightstands from? So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love how you warmed everything up and gave a cohesive look!

Wendy said...

You always do such a beautiful job and it reminds us all how some small changes can make big impacts! Love Love Love

Back to Top