LADISIC FINE HOMES HOUSE BEAUTIFUL WHOLE HOME 2022





Well...we made it through Christmas....I loved seeing all of the pictures of families and Christmas decorating.  

Since I lost my sister to cancer in August of 2021.....the holidays feel a little sad for me. I know sometime soon it will be better as "time is the great healer".....

We have been through 2 showhouses on the last few post and now I have the last one that my friend Michael Ladisic worked on.  

I am just going to share some of it today because I have tons of pictures:)

This started out as a renovation and quickly became so much more!  Once House Beautiful contacted Ladisic Fine Homes to become involved it did grew to a much bigger project!

One of my favorite spaces was the kitchen by designer Whitney Parkinson.  It was a blend of tradition with a classic feel.  In my opinion it will be relevant for quite a while.....

This was a small storage area right off the butlers pantry.

Circa Lighting was one of the sponsors and these kitchen pendants were stunning!  I think the barstools were from Serena and Lily.

This was the butlers pantry.....


I was really loving the 2 tone cabinet color.....




Looking straight ahead from the island was a beautiful dining area...I mean it was so inviting to me.


Right off the kitchen was this pretty bar area....



The living room off the kitchen was designer by 
Zoe Feldman


The stripe wallpaper wallpaper was Farrow and Ball.





I happen to have a before of this space....

They painted the beams and added that wallpaper.....so much better!

I have a ton more images.....that I will share....

So I have gotten some emails that many of you who have read my blog for a very long time are not getting my post updates.  I checked into that and well....Blogger no longer supports Feedburner that actually pushed it to my followers.  So we have a problem.

I need to find someone to help me figure out what to do but meanwhile if you are on Facebook...I do have a Design Indulgence FB page that you could follow and I put my post there.

There is just way too much change going on haha.

Shaybehindthetimes
























No comments

Back to Top