BEFORE AND AFTER




Well hello strangers....

I know.  In fact I have run into people who have mentioned they weren't receiving my blog and I thought...."well maybe that is because I am a loser" and I have been very lazy.

I blog all the time in my head at night...literally whole conversations with y'all and then.... well morning....and my ADD sets in....and all hell breaks loose.

So instead of sitting here and making excuses like I am a six year old and did not do my homework how about I just get on with it:)

Before I went to Highpoint [first time since 2019] I did an install for a long time client.  Her son got engaged and she wanted to freshen up a room over the garage.  It had kind of been a dumping ground of left over furniture [we have all been there] but she was ready to make it nice!


This is the before....we had cleared out everything we weren't using and I picked up these chairs from Scott's.  I was on a quick time frame here so I did not have time to order furniture!  These chairs are well made and actually a copy of a Lee Industries chair I have used many times before.....

We decided on blue and camel...it's classic and timeless and easy to find accessories to go with....right!


I had my rug bring over about 4 different rugs that I pick out and this was a contender but in the end we decided on the one below!


It was a little richer that the other one.....


I found the coffee table off the floor and all the accessories!


I ordered the blinds at Select Blinds just to warm up the space....


She had the sofa already which was definitely a bonus!


There was a desk in the dormer but I wanted to dress that up a little also....


We found an old dining room chair in the attic and I had the seat recovered.







This might be her space now:)
 
She is a great client....and every time I would send her a picture of something  she would always say OK!  That is why I was able to get it done so fast!

I love what I do so much and when I am done it's like a drug when I get that praise!  I had my trusted and talented Rose with me and I value her opinions so much!  Plus it is so much more fun to do it together!

Shagrateful




 

6 comments

Kay said...

I love it all! I learn so much from this. I’ve also missed your blogs. What a talent you have!!!

Dian Owens said...

Beautiful room! You always inspire us. Happy Thanksgiving Sherry!

Janice Harris said...

Beautiful!

Shelli said...

Another perfect room! Welcome back, we missed you :)

Unknown said...

I always love when you post a makeover.
Plz don't ever give up blogging!

debra @ 5th and state said...

here is more praise, BRAVO YOU!

in your hands all looks so easy, lovely once again!
debra

Back to Top