A LITTLE BEFORE AND AFTER....






I am not sure how July 1st arrived so fast....but here we are!  Who has big celebrations for the 4th?  I have none.....maybe binge something or just hang out with my bestie....Cami:)

I've been getting things done lately with some jobs.  I thought I might catch you up on a few updates.

I am working on a condo in a high rise building....which is a change for me but here is the kicker!  The vibe is "modern glam".....yes I know.  When you think of my esthetic I am sure that is the first thing that comes to mind right:)

But hey....nothing says stretch you design wings like the complete opposite of what you are used to doing right?  So of course I was up to the challenge.


Above is the guest room but it has the best image of what the design was like when she bought the place!  Those floors HAD to go.  They were....I don't know...beachy or lake house or really anything other than modern glam right!

Above is the living area BEFORE.....

New floors were installed and the whole place painted [the walls were very white...think an almost blue white]...so we softened them up!


Sorry for the mess...but this was after the furniture was delivered and we had a pretty chandelier installed.  I also had this art reframed....


And this was right before I had the wallpaper installed.....

Let's just skip to the good part!
Wallpaper and art hung


Rug installed also!




So curtains are next and I am kind of excited for that part because nothing says luxury like custom curtains!

Of course it needs some accessorizing which is in the works.

Next Wednesday Rose is helping me to install the bookcases and I have been shopping like a mad women.  I love doing that part....actually we both so so it will be a fun time!

Stay tune for the before and after....

I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday with family, fun and  food!

I am out the door to look for more accessories for the bookcases.....








7 comments

KimberlyAnne said...

So excited to see your post. This condo may be out of your comfort zone but that would be hard to tell. I think you are talented enough to do it and do it well. Keep posting your updates please. I am always eager to read your posts as they are fun to read and look at and you keep it real. I rarely comment on blogs but just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your posts and I know I am not alone in that thinking. Have a great weekend.

debra @ 5th and state said...

always excited to see your before & afters. here I would say you earned those wings, gorgeous Sherry.

no plans here except working...I'm so exciting, have some great r & r with cami

debra

Deborah said...

I love when you stretch yourself. I think you have done great things when called on for color! You might not want your house in color but you do a fabulous job for other people. Here's to modern glam now!

Mimi said...

Is that a Currey chandelier I see??
Looks great Sherry, as always!

Desert Diva said...

Love this ! You always, always do a remarkable job and I revisit your blogposts several times just to enjoy your work again. Thank you for showing this beautiful space; the homeowner must be thrilled!

Miralomagal said...

I cannot wait to see what you do for drapes. Love your design style.

Victoria said...

Missing your emails…and hoping all is ok.

Back to Top