THIS AND THAT




I have to say it's been some crazy times here!  Last week I shopped for 3 solid days for an install on Monday.  I was at every HomeGoods and retail store in the city and every afternoon I would have to lug it all in my house.  You couldn't even walk thru my living room!

It all went well except the art did not arrive.  No worries though as it got delivered yesterday and it's getting hung today just in time for the party tomorrow.  Whew....cutting it close Sherry:)

I should have some pictures soon but today is just your typical dump of my week.

Last Sunday Rose and I went over to help Sudi with a little styling in her new condo.

Here is what we started with.  Rose found the table from Crate and Barrel.  It's a small condo so this table will double as an extra dining table also.



We found these vintage chairs at Scott's and the honey color of the wood looks great with the other furniture!



We did find the beautiful vase at one of my favorite Shopping places in Atlanta.....Noah J and Co.  She had the wing chair in the bedroom but I brought it out for some weight.


That piece of art will be hung but she was thrilled with the outcome.  We were pretty pleased with ourselves as she is a tough critic....haha



I mentioned to my sweet client about painting this wall dark and dang if she didn't get it done!  So I picked up a few runners and score!





I love that we are taking this project slow and finding a good mix of things.



She is having a plunge pool installed and I can't wait to dip my toes in it this summer.....


Let's see....what else.  Oh yeah I scooted down to the Mart on Wednesday.....

Saw some pretty things in Currey's new showroom...


This cute wicker valance from Mainly Baskets!



This settee that I ordered for a client....





Ordered a crapload of white jars for a mantel....I have some inspiration I'm working on...haha.

Whoops....back to  Currey!



Love a good sunburst mirror and this one from Gabby is no exception!


So I was at my favorite flea market the other day and how I spotted it.....is a surprise to me but I saw this mirrored coffee table under all these things.  After I pulled everything off I realized how pretty it was so I called my client and said come get this beauty!


Of course I got home and googled it to find that it was on 1st Dips for 1600.00!  Let's just say it was a steal:)



 I was at a clients delivering some rugs yesterday and they had just finished landscaping....so pretty!




And there you have it....oh yeah I have exciting news!  I just got a summer design intern and Lord not a moment too soon!   She is a junior at UGA and I am hoping she can pull a miracle and help me get my life in order.  That is probably too big of an ask but hey....a girl can dream right! 

Also I am not taking my blog to Facebook.  I just have a Design Indulgence Facebook page that you can read my blog on.  But....I will also have another alternative soon.

And last up......
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU!  I know it has been a hard year for y'all:)

As always thanks for all of your support....it does not go unnoticed and I really appreciate it!

Shayluckygirl




10 comments

Melissa I. said...

I sure enjoy these this and that posts! Will you share your favorite flea market where you found the fab mirrored table, please?

Desert Diva said...

LOVE the look of the condo! Those dining chairs are outstanding!
Also enjoy your photos of items that are available in the market. It is exciting to see new possibilities.
Your new intern is a very lucky person - not only are you fun, but you are extremely good at what you do - what an opportunity!
Thank you for your continued posting; I am always excited to read your posts!

JMom said...

Yes, please, Sherry, please share your flea market sources for your fans like me who live in metro Atlanta.

Dian Owens said...

How exciting for the young lady that will be interning with you! She should learn a wealth of design (and practical) knowledge from our Shay Girl!

Pam said...

Same question as your other fans. Please spill flea market name. 😉

Anonymous said...

Your posts never disappoint! That intern is one lucky person! I just spent a week at Sea Island (highly recommend) and now want to re-do our entire house and landscaping. How I wish you lived near (I’m only 6 hrs away) Other good news is that our sofa and chairs are in production and are estimated to leave the factory this week. Order was placed last October... delivery may take another 4-6 weeks. Lord can I please have more patience. Happy Mother’s Day to you Sherry! Your fur baby loves you!

cindy hattersley design said...

Darn, you find the best stuff. Can you ditch that intern and let me be your sidekick? Where are those fabulous white jars from? LOve them! That sunburst mirror is the best I have seen...love the settee and what you did for Sudi...and well all of it!!

Anonymous said...

You find the best of decor.

Also, you're a great dog Mom!

Anonymous said...

Any way you can find out the cost of the plunge pool. I'm wanting one and can't find bids...
Also, where is the settee from - love the colors and style. Keep posting!

Caroline said...

That mirrored coffee table totally rocks. Thanks for sharing all your cool finds. Always fun to see what you come across.

Back to Top