SCOTT'S ANTIQUE MARKET



Well if this isn't one for the books:)  Posting on a Sunday.  Darn.....who am I?

I am all off kilter here.....

But....in all honesty I decided to wait until after I went to Scott's so I could share with you some of the cool stuff I found.

I had not been in a couple of months.  I know some of you are scratching your head thinking damn if I lived 20 minutes from that amazing antiques market I would go every month.  

Well....it's kind of like living near the beach.  You know it's always there so you don't go that much.

This month it was different as I was looking for some accessories for clients so in that respect I scored!

I saw these chairs and they were amazing but just not deep enough....



I always stop for a big beautiful sunburst mirror!



I picked up 6 of these for a client for an all cream room....gonna be pretty with just that pop of green!



I also picked up these for a clients bathroom....you know me I gotta add that patina!




I really liked this picture and almost sent it to a client but I hit a wall at that point I think....haha



And of course I am always taking pictures of styling for inspiration!




This whole situation below had me giddy!



Rose was proud of me because I wanted to buy this blanket but I managed to walk away.....like I need another vintage blanket:)



This was one beautiful mid century chest in perfect condition!





Oh yeah....this was a little deal for a clients back foyer....just a little styling piece you know!


This pillow....yes please!


And this gorgeous beauty!



Then we ran across these original Heywood Wakefield chairs and Rose bought them for a client! We found them on 1st Dibs.....and she got them all for the price of just one!
  





I always say yes always to pretty pots!


I also picked up a series of these little bird prints for a client:)


And a series of the cool black and white abstracts for another client...... I told you I scored!


Just as I was leaving I saw this cool table....of course I would have to rough it up a little cause it was a little too new looking!


Some amazing rugs......


I picked up the middle rug to try for a client....plus 3 more.


Loved this over-dyed rug!  Beware though....because if you try to clean them sometimes the dye can come off!  Just FYI



This beauty.....


All in all it was a fun day.....had a "slaw hot dog" and chips for lunch also.

So now I gotta go make my bed, walk Cami, do my 4 mile walk and then organize my DR table which is full of piles of paperwork that need to be filed!

Y'all have a great Sunday!

Shayray





5 comments

Ron said...

I miss Scott's so much from my ATL days. Yo definitely scored.

Anonymous said...

How do you bring all your purchases back home? You both truly scored some fantastic pieces.

debra @ 5th and state said...

GREAT FINDS!

if I cannot go, 2nd best is seeing Scotts through your eyes
Debra

Gail said...

That would be a dream come true, spending a week at Scott’s! Even better would be to go with you, I could carry all your purchases! Thanks for sharing the wonders of Scott’s!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool, whimsical and one of a kind treasures! Thank you for sharing.

Back to Top