PAM SESSIONS PART 3




Nobody can say I didn't milk this project...stretching it into 3 post!  I can be crafty like that:)

But.....let's be clear....I did not design this house....it was all Pam Sessions 100%.  So I can't give you the sources.  Sadness I know but that's life!


Anyway I have the last group of pictures.  There is one main house and 3 small guest houses which include a bedroom, bathroom and small morning kitchen.  Although one of them [the one I stayed in] has a small sitting area. 


This is the main house....a shot of the back porch!


In this angle you can see the white cottage and corners of the other 2....


Here are all three.....


The cottage I stayed in!



The main house front entry!



So the second cottage has this secret entry where you walk through and then it's a small courtyard with the main entry to the cottage....so cute!


The main house again.  The white building is the kitchen area which I showed you in the first post and the pink door is the entry to the living area I showed you on Friday!









Above is a close up of the secret entry.....


Here is the stone cottage!

Below are pictures of the master bedroom....




I really wanted to steal this blanket right off the bed.....:)




Check out the master bath below.....





This is the hallway leading into the master bedroom.

Below are pictures of the cottage I stayed in!
Sorry they are out of order but for some reason blogger has made it harder to upload and I am lazy.....


I fell hard for the rug!



Bathroom Wallpaper



The bedroom....I was in love with it all!








Back to the seating area....




I am not sure why I did not get many pictures of this room.....





I think this was the bathroom tile associated with this room.....but anyway I liked it!


How cute is this room....I rarely meet a twin bedroom that I don't like!

Pam has a special knack for finding textiles....



Guess what?  That's it y'all....

But I know you got an idea or two right?

Pam....you are incredible in my book:)

We have Christmas in a few days.  As old as I am you would think I would not be amazed at how fast Christmas sneaks up but every year I am still shocked.  #slowlearner

I sincerely hope all your dreams come true or at least 63% of them right....haha

Merry Merry

Sherika






6 comments

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. So very cozy! Merry Christmas to You and Cammie !🌲🐶🎁💚❤️

Angela said...

What is the black color used for exterior and interior paint?

TnRVAgrl said...

Ohh my gahhh!!!
This property is amazing with its little tiny cottages. I would love to know the history! What a beautiful place!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Hope you and Cam have a wonderful Christmas!!We love. you Sharista!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and may we all have a healthy New Year.

Allison said...

This house and property are incredible! The design is perfection (although the picture of the guy with the "blade" might give me nightmares! ha!) . Thank you for sharing with us and thank you for keeping on keeping on this year. It brought joy to your followers to join you on your journey. Praying for better days ahead for you!

Jaipur Rugs said...

In love with this house. interior, design everything is top notch. Also if you want to increase the beauty then do check out "custom size rugs" for more.

Back to Top