ATLANTA HOLIDAY HOME 2014





I know everyone is turkey shopping and cruising Pinterest for ideas on setting that perfect table but I stopped all of that nonsense for a little trip to the Atlanta Holiday Home.

And boy.....was it worth it.

Let's just get right to it shall we.

This dining room from Beth Webb just about put me over the edge with all of it's black and white goodness.




Just a little gold, black and white.....no big deal right:)

Trim on the curtains.

That ceiling....um....hubba hubba.

I had to be dragged from this room.....I'm under the table....plotting how to stay forever:)

#perfect.



I need a black room.....now....asap.....yesterday.


Brian Patrick Flynn curated this art gallery....


It was pretty perfect.  He also did the laundry room which featured this Thibaut wallpaper.


I'm not saying we are related or anything but I had just pulled some samples of it the other day.


My good friend Bill Ingram along with Danielle Rollins gave Ralph Lauren a run for his money...this room hugged you from the first minute you walked in with the chocolate velvet walls.


This lampshade.

Is there anything prettier than a bunch of magnolia in a glass urn?

The hallway was by Eleanor Roper, Debbie Weitz and Kent Drotor from B.D. Jefferies

This console was a showstopper!

The talented Susan Ferrier designed the living room.  


There was so much detail....
I loved that she had these cool boxes made for the floor lamps....maybe they were too short but she did not let that stop her!


Moving into the family room by Amy Morris.


Some great chinoiserie goodness going on.....

The kitchen and dining area by Mark Williams and Niki Papadopolous


Upstairs the master bedroom was designed by Michel Boyd.



This great wallpaper in the sitting area....

The shape of this coffee table.....

Details from Barbara Heath's bedroom....


Gorgeous blue walls in Margaret Kirkland's bedroom.



Great light fixture in Krista Nye Schwartz and Tami Ramsay's room

And those Parker Kennedy Boys killed it again with the back porch!

I about picked up this coffee table and walked off.

The show house is open through December 7th.  Go here for details....

Wanna see more?  Here are a few other blogs that covered the event.



There you have it.  Back to your Thanksgiving madness.

#sherikalovesblackandwhite


20 comments

Dana Frieling said...

That ceiling, oh that ceiling!!!

Emily A. Clark said...

Black walls! I just can't get over them, either...

My Notting Hill said...

Atlanta is the place for design - loved all of this, thanks for sharing!!

Kathysue said...

Perfect way to start my monday morning with coffee in hand! Gorgeous comes to mind and I agree, YOU need to do a room with black walls so I can live vicariously through your room. I love black walls and I am not brave enough so I did the next best thing and created a DARK WALLS pinboard, LOL.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'll help you to steal that coffee table. You create a distraction and I'll run it out to the parking lot.

Naz said...

Stunning and I wish I could go there.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Love the Dining Room Love Love it!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Insanely gorgeous. Love that ralph inspired room. So many things to love, and yes, the black and white dining room was knock out, and what I adored were the draperies and the walls. Agreed on the coffee table.

Vanessa@decor happy said...

Just beautiful. Love the dining room and the trim on the drapes and table skirt. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Stunning house, so cozy and beautiful! And that strange table :) it's awesome!

House cleaning Fulham

Interior Design Musings said...

By far, the best images I've seen of this house! For those of us not able to see it in person, we thank you!!! Have a marvelous Thanksgiving, friend!

Joann Kandrac said...

Great photos Sherry! Can't wait to go next week. We can both hide under that table in the black and white room. We can play cards :)

Unknown said...

Seeing these photos makes me realize how much I love show houses where one designer does each room. It costs a lot of time and money out of the designer's pocket to do these show homes, so when it's just one room they can go all-out, whereas when they are furnishing an entire 4,000+ sq. foot house, the design tends to suffer due to budget and available resources. The dining room and Michel's bedroom are some of the best I've seen yet, but the entire house is simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing the photos!

Emma said...

We went to the showhouse too and absolutely loved it. I think the dining room or bonus room may be my favorite. No, maybe the breakfast nook. Oh, but the lady's retreat! ...Can I like them all? We wrote about it on the blog, if you wish to include that: http://blog.lightsonline.com/holidays/atlanta-homes-lifestyles-home-holidays-designer-showhouse/

Anonymous said...

There aint nothin to none of 'em compared to your work.

I do love the black walls.

I would take the Rabbit Hutch anyday. :-)

Unknown said...

All of it...so delicious and inspiring!! Nice photography, Sherry, capturing the details of the designers' work. My head is filled with fresh ideas! Thanks for sharing your visit to the Atlanta Holiday Home show! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Judy G.

Vickie @ Blanche & Kate Design said...

Loved it all! Stunning!!

Anonymous said...

That black dining room, especially the ceiling, is bananas! It sent me over the edge ...

René said...

I would be hiding under that striped table skirt too! It's all so gorgeous! And those botanicals!

Vicki said...

Sherry, thanks so much for the kind shout out..it truly was such a beautiful home, and of course the designers..well all fabulous :)

Back to Top