SCOTT'S




You have waited long enough.....since I am at the beach.....it took me 4 days to actually open my computer :)

That was mean I know.

Especially since I saw so many goodies this month.  
Although.....it was Brimfield so many dealers were not there.  

I think the ones that chose to come and set up decided to really "bring it"!

Of course I have to start with my favorite.
And yes...green has been getting a lot of attention lately.....


But....I can't ignore my favorite.....blues.
I especially love the houndstooth with the velvet ribbon.
Rounded out with a little Schumacher!
I have 2 of these shutters in my garage....the only thing is that they are red.  Why don't I get them out, paint em up and grab some mirror.  Yea.....why don't I.

Check this out....there were 18 panels...this was only half of them.  Since I did not have any space for them...I decided to pass....hee haw!
I did love these 2 chairs though....

Trend alert....I saw a lot of pieces of furniture that looked bleached.  A lot.

Here is another one...especially love the nailheads.

One of my favorite Osborne and Little fabrics.
I am using this Lee Jofa pattern in another colorway.  Aren't these colors purdy????

This fabric is new to me????  Anybody?
Me likey......
Just a glass container full of oyster shells.  Simple and pretty.
I know these turtle shells are popular...but check this out...
Ewwwwww....yuk.  Can't do it.
Restoration hardware.....here is the naked chair.....not for me....but maybe for some people I guess.....

OK....I have more.  
But the beach is calling......

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  
Just came in from running.....and sat down to write this post.

Let's see if I can get up without groaning....:)

Sha sore....





30 comments

An Urban Cottage said...

Hey, Pillow Girl; them turtle shells is nasty. They should be cleaned out and/or bleached or something. They must have a wicked stench.

Enjoy yourself!

Kathysue said...

Loving me some pillows and you always bring us such eye candy.Enjoy your stay at the beach!!! I can almost hear the waves,
xo Kathysue

Holly Gruszka said...

Good for you for taking time off and relaxing and enjoying life. But thanks for the Scotts check-in too - I love that Lee Jofa fabric that you're using and those oyster shells. Have a good rest of the week - wish I was at the beach right now.

Pura Vida said...

cannon ball into that first pillow photo!

Simply LKJ said...

Lots of pretty goodies! I am loving green lately, but blue has always been a favorite.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love the houndstooth!

Beth @A Little Country House said...

Livin the life! We are always there at the same time! I'm usually at a food vendor scarfing something fried....anyhoo, love the grainsack pillows with the buttons...and the bleached chair with nailhead trim...

Annie Vincent Interiors said...

Gotta love that chiang mai! Great finds too!

Annie
House on Rene

Emily A. Clark said...

Yep, no turtles for me. . . .Have fun at the beach!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I need no less than 7 of those pillows! OMG you always have the best eye candy! I need to go to that pillow heaven. Enjoy the beach!

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Thanks for posting while you are on vacation..glad you are enjoying the beach.

I've been looking at some turtle shells at an antique store in Santa Monica...about $65 each for pretty small ones. I know they're popular right now, but they just creep me out to pick them up...feel kinda dirty. Plus my daughter is totally grossed out by them...like squeeling about it. Just can't do it.

Have fun at the beach!

tearinguphouses said...

i like the houndstooth!

tearinguphouses said...

i like the houndstooth!

Mimi said...

I must have the shutters and mirror.
Fabulous! Got a great spot for it, and love the orange pillows!
Will curse you on Saturday girl!
Enjoy.
Mimi

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

such great finds!! Love the oyster shells! Enjoy your time!

michele said...

make that shutter mirror! make 2. send one! loving the oyster shells and still (i know, i know) wondering what to put in my monster dough bowl. it's not like you can toss in a few pears and be done with it. i mean. the volume.

mad you are beachy giddy. i have almost forgotten what the ocean looks like. sniff.

work on the tan!

michele

Brilliant Chic said...

I wanted to go so badly but the weekend was too busy! Next month for sure! Some day,,,we have to meet! :-)

Karena said...

Sherry I think I adore pillows as much as you do...Do tell what you brought home from Brimfield!!

2012 Artist Series featuring Decorative Painter Theresa Cheek

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

pam {simple details} said...

Those first green pillows are calling my name! Enjoy the sand and sun! :)

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the green pillows. So many great things. Have a great time at the beach!

Abby M. Interiors said...

I'm totally going to start collecting shells like that for my dining room table. You'd be shocked what washes ashore on Lake Huron.

Enjoy the beach! We'll still be here. ;-)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

OMG! How to you get the turtle vertebrae OUT of the shell? That is just too....intimate? for me! I mean, they are their insides for petes sake! Did the guy trap, kill and semi gut them just to bring to Scott's?? Poor turtle! LOL

We are headed to the beach for a week on June 2 and I SO NEED IT! We are headed to PCB...friends in tow...can't wait!

Enjoy!

Lou Cinda :)

tanya said...

hmmm... maybe you should do some bleached wood and teach us all how.

lisaroy said...

Great roundup! And those turtle shells just kinda creeped me out :)

amy Martineau @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

SHerry!
I hope you are enjoying the beach…I love all the pillows!
Happy Vacation!
Amy

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Can NOT get enough of those pillows...my weakness.

R.E.L.A.X. :)

Unknown said...

How is it that I always miss you at Scott's?! Next time I'm there and you are too we should meet up for lunch there!

www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

baju muslim modern said...

http://toko-baju-muslim.com

Lisa Mende Design said...

couldn't do the turtle shells either! yuck! fun shopping trip! loved your finds!

Unknown said...

Great pillow coverage. Lots of color and great pattern. Okay, the turtle shell is just sad. I couldn't do that either.

Back to Top