Wallpaper.....it's back....

I am sure that everyone knows that wallpaper is back.  WHAT??????  Back????  You did not know it was out!  Well it was for quite a few years.  So I was going through my samples today for a client and ran across a few favorites that I thought I might share.
Let's start with some black and white....
Schumacher

This is Cole and Son.  It is pretty popular and comes in a ivory and beige also.
Schumacher
Not sure who makes this one.  But...I know where you can get it!
Another favorite
Osborne and Little
Schumacher.  It really is a very dark brown.
Osborne and Little
Schumacher
Now a few browns and into beige.
Osborne and Little
Sanderson
Schumacher
One of my FAVORITE papers and I have tried to use it for so many people.  No luck...:(
Schumacher...who doesn't love this pattern.
Tyler Hall
Schumacher
Seabrook
Would be so fun at the beach.....
Oh yea...
See....!  Love! Just one wall behind a bed.
Osborne and Little.  This one would be easy to stencil on a wall.
As would this one.....
And this next pattern is a very old Schumacher that is discontinued.  I loved it when I first saw it and I still love it.  It is in my master bath lavatory area.  Knowing me, I truly can not believe I am not tired of it, and I have had it for at least 13 years.....that is a record :)

So, that's it.  Powder rooms, foyers, one wall in a bedroom are all great places to use wallpaper.  Not too big of an investment.

7 comments

bryn alexandra said...

Oh my gosh I looooove that Sanderson paper!!!

René said...

Shhh. Don't tell anyone, but I have always loved wallpaper (in the right place).

-Rene

maggie said...

sherry! love all of them...i think i "see" one that might look good in your gray room!! :)

Kathysue said...

Love the Schumacher black and whites. I still have wallpaper, always have and probably always will. You had some really nice examples. Kathysue

Angie said...

I want the little dog in the chair!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I am dying to do a wallpaper project. Why is everyone so afraid?

SHERRY HART said...

Ha Ha...he is so very cute!

Back to Top