ASO SHOW HOUSE 2014 PART 2





Did you go?  To the Showhouse?

......you better!  I promise you will not be disappointed.  I had a lot of questions and wish I had answers for you.  

Unfortunately the only info I have on that sweet kitchen is this:

Countertops: Marmi Natural Stone
Plumbing: Rohl
Lighting: Circa
Tile Backsplash: Crossville Tile and Stone

In the spirit of loving all things design.....I do have a few more pictures for you today:)

This bedroom was designed by Tish Mills.  The headboard, end tables, settee, chair and small occasional table are from Ballard Designs.  

Here we have Jimmy Stanton's room.  Love the color which is BM Briarwood.

The talented Robert Brown.....All fabric is from Jim Thompson.  I can't give you the wall color because it was custom :(

Here is the other side of the room....You need to see this it in person because the details are stunning.


I fell in love with these gold leaf botanicals from Boxwoods Garden and Gifts.....

Designer Timothy Corrigan showcased his new line of fabric from Schumacher  It was hard to photograph this room but it was so beautiful....the ceiling was wallpapered in gold [Donghia] and Lord it was stunning.

This bedroom was designed by Traci Rhoads.  This incredible lighting is by Allan Knight.

The Loggia area was designed by Habachy Designs.  I need some new words to describe beautiful.....I am feeling repetitive!  

I might say this every year but dang all of the designers brought their A-game.  Of course the house is pretty special on it's own and there is so much more to see......I will leave you with your appetite sufficiently dampened.

Hope you are excited about Wednesday and week 5 of the ORC.  

OK.....gotta sign off here and go for a run.

Sheriky




9 comments

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for this part 2 Sherry, everything is gorgeous, and those gold leaf botanical is I think a great DIY project too!

therelishedroost said...

Atlanta know design!!! What a fabulous showhouse, I wish I could go!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Thanks for Part 2! Will there be a Part 3?

Unknown said...

It is beautiful! The Atlanta showhouse seems to kill it every year..way better than the DC one! xo Nancy

Woodside Park said...

Wish I could enjoy these gorgeous rooms in person!! Timothy Corrigan's work is divine - love, love his masterful layering!

Granny Flat Super Store said...

I never have been in a Showhouse but one thing for sure, this is helluva awesome! I love the first photo, the bedroom looks classy and age, but it is one of the brightest rooms! I’m delighted to be here, even a day, thanks for sharing it with us! Exquisite!

Sebastian Chuter

designchic said...

I am obsessed with the gold leaf botanicals and every room is amazing…so glad we got a part 2!!

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

Oh y'all have all the good stuff in Atlanta! Love Jimmy Stanton's room....love his style!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, Thanks for all the details and paint colors........I saw the show house last weekend and it was so over-the-top gorgeous that it was overwhelming! I feel that I need to go through it again!
xo
Holly

Back to Top