Love your ideas....and more Atlanta Mart

Boy....if you need something just put a "shout out" on your blog and your cup will runneth over as they say.

I really appreciate that you took the time to give me some great suggestions for that space inside the window which by the way...there are 2 of....uh huh [one in the laundry room and one in THAT kitchen]........attention shoppers.....huge open [weird]  spaces on sale in isle one.  Go get yourself one.

Isn't it funny how we can hyper-focus on a puzzling design quandary when clearly there is SO much more to tackle on this project.  I wish I understand how my brain worked.

Yesterday I went to Scott's and got some great pictures.  I am working on a room at the beach and a Lake house so I was being pulled in many directions.  Of course I am ALWAYS working on my "lottery" bought dream house.  If when I win.  

BUT....I did forget to share a few more pictures from The Mart.

Just to give you some "eye candy" for the weekend.
Let's  start with things that made me start speaking in tongue.

Hello pretty mirror

And it's friend the sexy nightstand

And you big daddy....

Yes....2 please.  From Modern History

How about a plethora of  our favorite THE PILLOW.....
Goldness....Design Legacy
Get out "the bedazzler"....

Bought this group for a beach bedroom.....Lacefield Designs  
I LOVE their pillows.....


 Loving blue  and brown combo

I am really obsessed about pillow combinations....it is very inspiring to see what they put together....there's a news flash for ya.

I'm still seeing so much blue......it is a hard working color huh?

All from Ryan Studio  I am always impressed with their line every year and they do fabulous bedding also....
These people can make a bed.....

Some great combinations...

Hello "impact"

What about pink and gray????

Brown and tangerine......yup

Gorgeous throws from Sanford Design which are carried by many retail stores including Bellacor Lighting.
Great colors....and patterns.

And I thought this was a cute idea....
The Chair Apron  Just change your look...who doesn't like that....or take off and wash....

Invented by a "mom"...who got tired of putting a towel down to protect her fabric seats...

Go Mom's....

I figured you were tired of helping me with my design dilemma so I am giving you the weekend off.  But seriously...come Monday morning no more loafing......

TGIF people.......More Scott's today if I can get my act together.....

Sha Zam....




26 comments

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful everything here, Sherry! Did you see lots of color, at Atlanta Mart?

René said...

Big daddy is my favorite and those chair aprons are pretty sexy too. I need to see what your quandary was about - missed it.

Crazy Wonderful said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! I think I would have fainted, it is all so gorgeous!

designchic said...

Gorgeous pillows, but I'm dying over the mirror. There was one on One King's Lane very similar to this a few weeks ago, but it was still really pricey, and I just couldn't pull the trigger...so sad now...

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

WHY didn't I think of the chair apron? Why. Great idea, so cute. Crazy about Big Daddy, wow.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love all of those pillows. So many of them I want. One year I want to go to the Atlanta show. i hear it is one of the best!

Ivy de Leon said...

Like the pillows. For more eye candy pillows see Isabel Huelbig Textiles, on post.

Angie said...

Love the furniture!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Totally got me with those pillows...must be what crack is like.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I can't stand it, please send the first 5 items shown to my house...do you have a payment plan?
Janell

Abby M. Interiors said...

I may need to pin every single image. Are you on Pinterest? It's so bad and so good all at the same time. Perfect for you. ;-)
Abby

Kathysue said...

So much eye candy, love the chair apron, pretty smart lady/mom!! have a fun weekend,sweetie,
Kathysue

michele said...

the blue and white is totally working for me--love the grouping you selected!

peace.

michele

shannon said...

Dang it, I was really hoping you'd be at Scott's on Sunday! I'm finally going to get back there, but, it sounds like you have already put in a fair share of visits this month!

Wonderful Life! said...

Looked for you at Scott's on Thursday! I wanted to approach you with "Are you a jewelry designer?" LOL....anyway....love the green bedding, it rocks. Started my own little blog this week, check me out...
Wonderfullifeinteriors.blogspot.com

posting about Scott's wonderful artists this weekend. One day I will run into you!

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

You are the best source of reality eye candy! Happy Friday Sherri!

The Sister Sophisticate said...

oh-em-geez that mirror! I wanna wanna wanna!

Hampton White Painted Furniture said...

The mirror in the first picture looks really beautiful. I have seen round mirrors like this. This shape is something different

pam {simple details} said...

You have willpower!! The square starburst mirror, love! I was thinking my bookcases need some color, maybe just some gold trim...hmmm!

Unknown said...

I was at Scott's yesterday as well...we might've seen one another and not even known it! I took sooo many photos for inspiration-which I will be posting next week on! I also, ran into artist Kendall Bogs--she set up a booth for the first time there this month.


www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

More Scott's, More Scott's, More Scott's!!!!
Cheers!

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

More Scott's, More Scott's, More Scott's!!!!
Cheers!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I'll be the 97th to say "amazing pillows!". Really love the combo you bought!

Amanda said...

loving all the pillows! and that kelly green bedding makes my heart go pitter patter!!

traci zeller designs said...

I really cannot believe everything at Scott's. I totally must come!! Crazy about the chair aprons, too - I wrote about those before but a different company, so I cannot wait to check these out!

Jessie said...

Oh, so much gorgeous stuff to look at, Sherry!

Love that credenza, bookcase, night stand, throws and pillows!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Back to Top