Something free.... and a few things WAY expensive!



OK....first things first!  I am giving away another glass tray.  This time you get to pick the one you want from three different selections!  They are all the same size: 5" by 8".
Here they are:
or....
or....
I do love this guys face!!!  You have until Wednesday Nov 3rd.  Become a follower and leave a comment if you want one of these little gems.

On another note, I was in a showroom the other day and saw some beautiful light fixtures.  They were incredibly expensive, "need to win the lottery" expensive.  Need to have "Big Poppa" as my boyfriend expensive....yuk...just the thought of that puts a bad taste in my mouth.

They were from Niermann Weeks, a company based in Annapolis Maryland which by the way is having their sample sale next week.  I have a friend who  has been to that sale and scored!  Wish I could go. [pout]
Here is the first one [and a similar less expensive version following]:

10,080.00
Similar one which I LOVE:

Overstock: 359.99

Niermann Weeks: 7,410.00
Visual Comfort: 455.00
Niermann Weeks:  4,380.00
Visual Comfort: 623.90

And last but not least, isn't this the cutest???  It is going in my foyer to put my keys on. And....I could afford it!
I ordered it from here.  They have other colors and other cute things :)

So.....free...expensive...affordable!  Choices.



21 comments

kottagekara said...

I am a follower.

Unknown said...

Are those eggs on one of the trays? I would love to have that for my classroom.

Julie Holloway said...

I want the eggs! I want the eggs!

And those lights were to die for, huh? I like this post--like savvy snoot--a snooty price then a savvy one. You should do this again!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Sherry, Love all the lights but the cheaper versions look just as nice to me. I can't imagine blowing $7000 on a light fixture. I love the tray with the eggs and would be so happy to win this. Of course, I am a follower.
xoxo, Sherry

Dharma said...

I am a follower. Love the little eggs :)

Mimi said...

You know I'm a huge follower, kind of a stalker actually- and I love the fern or the bird best!!

nanazy said...

I love the egg tray!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I'm still dreaming of the massive NW one! Big Papa. :D You did an amazing job of finding a look alike.

Kathy said...

I'm a follower. I love the egg tray, too. Thanks for the giveaway!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

i'm a follower, love this post!

Michelle said...

I'm a follower now too. Loving the fern tray!

Elizabeth said...

I love the bird! and your blog!

Interiordesignmusings said...

OK, just found your blog! I love the glass trays, and I could use it for my keys. Also, love the lighting you found at Overstock (I think I like it better than the more expensive one). M.

Sue said...

Sherry, I'm a follower and am lovin' that fern tray-it would be a great addition to my home. As for the lighting, I don't think spending big bucks doesn't necessarily mean you're getting a better piece of merchandise. I saw lighting in several showrooms at High Point market 2 weeks ago that looked very expensive, but was very reasonably priced!
~ Sue

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I love the fern design! And yes, I'm a follower!

Brittney said...

I'm a follower...the trays are all so great, but I'm with you--I love the bird's face. So much character!
-Brittney

Cathy W. said...

I am a follower! These trays are great - I hope I win!

Unknown said...

Need to win; I'm a follower.

René said...

I am a follower and I love all of the trays. Lucky you for being in Cancun!

-Rene

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I am already a follower and I love them ALL!!

Lou Cinda :)

My Interior Life said...

Last but not least maybe? I'm a follower and I love that bird tray. And all your choices are flawless as usual!

Back to Top