It's squirrel Friday...

Oh yeah....I am sure you are scratching your head now!  You see when I get distracted which has gone from maybe every other day to every other second I call it "yep a squirrel went by".  Do I need to explain to all the people without ADD?  Probably.  OK then, you are at the computer, folding laundry or doing chores [crikey do they still call it "chores"?] and you see a squirrel in the back yard and you watch it for a few minutes.... then you get distracted and start doing something else.  Pretty soon you have about 10 things going on and you get in a dither.  My life.

Today is going to be one of those post.....just distracted thoughts.
Homegoods goodies....THIS is cool!

And these...I think they were 199.00 but dang you could sleep on them!  They are big!
More Homegoods...this had a great finish on it.
Great in a bookshelf.  They are starting to get all the Christmas merchandise in.  I really hate that [unless I need it for a Christmas install].  They just get way too much in and it takes up space from the decorative accents!  
Christmas decorating...you are going to hate me for this.  I don't really like to go hog wild in that category.  I usually get some real greenery and throw it around with some white candles and a few silver/white balls.  Bah Humbug to me.

This Designers Guild Wallpaper...Whoa.  It would look great if you just bought a roll and framed it over a couch or in a DR like this.....
And another thing....isn't this cool?  It was from a showhouse so I had to be all cagey with my cellphone so the picture is not the best.  Fabric.  It was in a small powder room.  I hate when those nazi ladies get all "postal" when we try to take a picture.  One of these days I am going to volunteer at one of these rodeos and I am going to whisper to people..."go ahead and snap away cowgirl".  
 One last thing.
I found these  on the left for a whopping 2.00 and the ones on the right from Anthropologie were 8.00!!!  They are on sale this week for 50% off at Hobby Lobby and they have like a gazillion selections.
No really, one last thing!
Remember this from World Market? The bamboo rug???
Well look what I saw.....
Almost the same look....for so much less!!!

So that's it.  Lot's of Scott's pictures coming.  I can't go in November so I have to soak it all in this month.
Have a great weekend.


7 comments

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

You have been busy girl. Can't wait to see Scott's pictures. We have to meet up there sometime - I haven't been in a while. btw, looked at your online portfolio - your work is amazing!

Mimi said...

Love everything! Especially the knobs.
Ok, I forgot about Scott's. Great :( could have gone today. So busy tomorrow, so maybe Sunday??? Call me if you want to go back.

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, I love everything!
Your pics are just wonderful!
Leticia

phillips phamily said...

That trellis fabric on the walls makes me drool! Definitely going to check back on your Scott's pictures. We moved to Florida from Atlanta last year and I'm going through withdrawals!

Julie Holloway said...

Sherry, I love this post! I just got one of those tufted ottomans for the basement--they are so comfy!!

I love that DG wallpaper the best!!

You crack me up! Have a great weekend....Julie

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Love everything! Everything! That wallpaper!! REALLy love that wallpaper!! I had plans to go to Scott's this weekend, but my girlfriend had something come up and we didn't get to go! NEXT MONTH!!

Can't wait to see your photos!

Lou Cinda :)

Privet and Holly said...

Love all of your
finds; hope that
a few of them WEREN'T
made in China! I laughed
about the show house
Nazis; so so TRUE!
xx Suzanne

Back to Top