MY PHOTOSHOOT





It seems like everything this past month was all about getting ready for "the photoshoot".....it's like Christmas right?  

You shop for a month trying to find the perfect gift for everyone and at the end of the day when all the gifts are opened and the dinner is eaten your like...."well guess I will get on with life until next year".

Not to make light of it because I am still ecstatic!  It was an exciting day day working with so much talent and watching them polish my house like a shiny new penny.


Here are 5 people just to make sure one shot is perfect!  


 It's not all work either......  Owen and Betsy are taking a break to share some love!

Ginny and I were simpatico with our love for hats in styling....

I used one in my last ORC!



Let me just bounce into talking about the talented stylist Ginny Branch!  I worked with her on the HB Kitchen Of The Year and this chick is amazing.

Her flower arrangements made me cry.



On a whim I called to see if she was available to style on my big day and the angels started singing when I heard yes:)

Everybody thought I was crazy but seriously people if I have a hard time decorating my own house....styling it would be close to achieving world peace right?

Know when you don't know.

Look at her work.....








I mean come on...... her gorgeous style is organic mixed with a little romance and who doesn't need that!

And she is sweet as a ripe peach :) 

I am so grateful to Owen and Christine husband and wife photography team for making a long day totally fun!



A couple who clearly love their work and it shows!

To Lisa Mowry and Betsy Riley for trusting me to get my house ready on time.....LOL!

My girl Sudi for always hooking me up with my pillow addiction :)

And of course my friend Michael Ladisic of Ladisic Fine Homes who.... well.....we all know was instrumental in giving me MY dream kitchen lickity split as they say. 

Phil Kazmark for these killer barstools and my cabinet doors....
 
I know...sitting through the credits and not being able to fast forward is hard but it took a village to pull this off!

One more thing....I have the best clients ever because they were so patient these last 3 weeks but now I know it's time to get back to work!

This is how excited Cami is that it's all over!

 hahahaha

Shagrateful




8 comments

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Can't wait to see it in print and Cami has the right idea!

Mary said...

Wow! Just wow.

Linda Pakravan said...

So beautiful!

Vel Criste said...

OMG Sherry, you are a hoot! I am so very happy for you and super proud that I stalk a 'great one'! Congrats, Cheers and can't wait to see it all!

Kathysue said...

Sherry I can not imagine how exciting this was for you. I can't wait to see your home in a magazine!! Congratulations again for being recognized for your stunning work!!
xo Kathysue

Brandi said...

I'm so excited for you, Sherry!! I can not wait to see your beautiful home in the magazine!!!

michele said...

i'm verrrry familiar with ginny branch's work---i'm jelly jelly jelly! fabulous team you have there. and you bring the color and x factor, sherry. bravo!

cindy hattersley design said...

Cannot wait to see the spread...that Ginny Branch is unbelievable...less is really more, isn't it? Love it all!!

Back to Top