No 9 Thompson and Martyn Bullard=Fabric love!

OK...it is no secret that many people get into design because they love textiles and I am no exception.   I don't have to tell you of my love for fabrics....it has been mentioned a time or two.....and the fact that pillows are made of fabric [whoa...there's a news flash for you!]  well that is just the icing on the cake.

The other day at the end of my post I showed you a new fabric from Jim Thompson's lesser priced line called No.9 Thompson.  Yesterday I was at ADAC to hear Steve and Brook Giannetti speak about their new book Patina Style.  I am sure you are familiar with Brook's blog Velvet and Linen.  I have to tell you they were so engaging and cute.  How wonderful to be married to someone who is passionate about the same thing as you are.  Some of the projects they have worked on are amazing.

But let's go back to the subject....I did take a few pictures of No. 9 Thompson fabrics.  Here for your viewing pleasure is some beauty....
Here are a few colorways...
I think I am in love with the blues....

Of course who doesn't like a bit of black and brown together...



I love how it looks hand painted.
Here is another fun large print.


 The blue and green
Blue and gray....likey.
I like that this has a dark gray in it instead of black.

A nice paisley.

I am all over this pattern...could you die?
So loverly.....
Kind of retro....
I like this colorway.

Ok...now for Martyn Bullards new line for Schumacher

OH yeah...I can see you waking up now!
I am in love with this line and I think the price point is not to bad either.
Fun and fresh right?
Hold on people cause there is more...
Yeah baby......that Ikat on the left....come to mama.
Which room can I redo?  Geez...which room can I just flipping finish.

Hold on...it gets even better....
This fabric is saying "BAM I look good!"
More chevron goodness.
Care for some soft and pretty?
Cause he did that also.
Bad picture but trust me....
These were just beautiful.
Are you impressed? I am.  I think this line is going to be a big hit.
ALSO....
Celerie came out with a few more colorways of Betwixt.
This bright green, the black and white, the soft gray, & the cobalt blue.  This is a great fabric to throw in the mix when you need some geometric and texture.

So are you crazy with lust now?
Well I have a little more eye candy for you in the form of rugs.  These are from Moattar, LTD at ADAC here in Atlanta.  I wandered in there after I saw this from the stairway...

Really...seriously?  I adore.  Jason Moattar came over and gave me a tour and told me that this is a reproduction collection that they have now. I could die for this.  Here are a few others that caught my eye.
Almost wrote a bad check for this one......so Ralph right?

This is from the same collection.

Unfortunately this was NOT a reproduction....and of course it had me at blue and brown.

But OK...this was and how fun [like a slip and slide]......I bet your mind is spinning now.
You want one...call Jason  404 237 5100.  He will hook you up :)

Take Thursday and tear it up baby!

Sha fabulous!


27 comments

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

I'll take one of each! LOVE that jacobean pattern and I'm not a floral girl!

My Interior Life said...

I'm in love with them all. It is a problem. Can't wait to make it to ADAC one day. Mark my words, I'm coming. And I may never leave. Couldn't you just curl up in all that yumminess?!

Holly Gruszka said...

SO much goodness here!! MLB's new stuff rocks and I've always loved Betwixt I'd love to use that someday. Is this typically the time of year that new lines come out?

Unknown said...

I really love the hand painted feel the first ones have!

Urban Cottage said...

The Bullard fabrics are totally delicious!

Anonymous said...

love fabrics..and yes, it's partly why I'm in design...also, am loving the rugs..stunning..
best,
maureen

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a blast! So many patterns to choose from. You were lucky to get to go see Brooke and her husband speak. I wish I could've gone because I love their book!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Beautiful fabrics. You know I am loving all that color.

The enchanted home said...

Kept thinking I had a fave and then I kept scrolling and changing my mind but that paisley...swoon! I can see soo many things in that. They are all beautiful however! Thanks for the intro!

Jessie said...

I fell in love with MLB's fabric line when I visited Schumacher's website a week ago. Their beautiful and striking chevron fabrics are drool worthy!

You lucky girl get to see the real thing, I am so jealous right now! :)

Love this post! What a visual treat!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

So much stinking eye candy! Gorgeous-- feel like I could reach into my screen to touch! :)

Karena said...

Wow Sherry wonderful fabrics and rugs!! The Painterly ones are really great!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

lizziefitz said...

I wish everyone did posts like you! I feel like I got a peek into a members only club;) thanks for sharing !

traci zeller designs said...

mmmmmmm .... so pretty! I think I'm drooling!!

And aren't Brooke and Steve just the cutest, nicest couple ever? Love them!

The Vintique Object said...

Have mercy...those paisleys!
Camille

helen tilston said...

I love the paisley and the first rug is stunning.
A delightful post, thank you
Helenxx

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I love linen and that is what so much of this is about...the Schumacher debut in Laguna (close by) is not until next week and I can't go so thanks for the preview.

Mary said...

I'm addicted to fabrics too. That's why I've sewn so many pillows & sets of drapes. But the only fabrics I can afford right now are from Joanne's or cheap ones from Calico Corners.

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Oh God. I think I just died and went to heaven. I'm going to have to find a project for that greek key chevron print. Plus, those rugs are just awesome.

Amy Vermillion @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

Stop the madness Sherry! I of course chose a Martyn woven that was like 10,000 a yard so i better go over to the prints. More than slightly obsessed over the Greek key…is that a chevron Greek Key? I'm out of breath, dizzy over the blue, cream rug.
FANtastic

Interior Design Musings said...

Fabrics are the whole reason I am an interior designer. When I stopped practicing law to be home with my kids, I taught my self how to sew (heirloom dresses, etc. for my kids). This evolved into home accents and now look where I am! I adore them! Also, there is one fabric in your post I have never seen! That greek key chevron!! oh mine, it's two of my favorite ice cream flavors in one!!! M.

casey at loft and cottage said...

Wow, wow, and wow. Endless inspiration. Really. How can you choose? But I am dying over those huge paisleys.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Come to momma, you pretty little fabrics. Angie

A Vintage Vine said...

Sherry, thanks so much for all the inspiration you give us! Those fabric are so wonderful!

Unknown said...

These are SO great! I sent this to my mom, she's looking for a fabric for two armchairs. I think she'll really love these. Thank you!

Sandra said...

My fascination is for rugs rather than fabric. But cleaning them, especially light colored ones, can be a daunting task. But recently I sought the help of carpet cleaners chatsworth
and they did an excellent job. I'm thinking of hiring them again.

David said...

Weight loss is almost guaranteed! It’s about 4:00 p.m., the temperature is dropping so you put a sweater on your toddler and plunk him down in front of the television while you go to the kitchen to cook dinner. The environment has become so unhealthy for an individual.

Back to Top