Guest posting

Hola people......today I am guest posting over at Cottage and Vine.....
It is supposed to be a post about my favorite room....which always happens to be the room I just changed.
But it really is one of my favorites.

So head over and read about it here

And while you are at it....take a look around.  Rene has an amazing blog and she cranks out those post on a regular basis.  She has a great eye for style and of course I am partial to her "cottage" look [and I am not talking ruffled curtains either] which is clean and very stylish!

Blogger has just gotten on my bad side because it will not let me post any pictures.  You do not want to mess with me after only a sip of my coffee.......wait until your father comes home and he is going to open up a can of whoop ass on you.......

Sha Mad






7 comments

Acquired Objects said...

I'm hoping you have a little java flowing through your vines by now! I'm off to see what you have to say over cottage and vine. Enjoy your day!

Acquired Objects said...

Did I really type vines instead of veins? PROOFREAD!

Holly Gruszka said...

You rock - loved your guest post. I love that the area looks like a cozy little cafe but that it's actually in your home - how perfect! Love your pillows (always) and that black side table is great!

René said...

Thank you for being my guest yesterday Sherry. You are a much loved lady ;)

Laurie @ Gratitude and Grace said...

So, you blog around, I see. Loved it! If you are at Scott's in the morning, look for me and say hi........

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Hahaha. My favorite room is always the last one I've renovated/decorated too.
Off to check you out.

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Love the guest post, Sherry. Sorry about the photos!

Have a great weekend!

Lori
www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog

Back to Top