Here is some "crack" for you.....

I am so excited for the small cold front that is supposed to be here tomorrow.  Here in Atlanta, we have definitely had a hot summer.  Now don't get me wrong, I will be happy with mid to high 70's.  Let's not get crazy.....totally not ready for cold weather yet.

Got some pillows for all you CRAZY pillow changing fools......
Here we go with Sudi's pillows.  Just in case you did not get her info from last month, here it is:
404 495 9811
404 434 2203

Gorgeous huh???  I have always been a fan of the Osborne and Little on on the back RHS.  
Just another view.  I am loving these soft blues.  I just can't "quit" my blue phase yet.

Loving these also.  Sudi doesn't just make pillows, she designs them.  I totally trust her to do whatever she thinks is best.
I love to do this with a stripe......
UM....yeah....an old piece of rug sewn on to a pillow.

Beautymus......for real.

She totally designed this one.  Hand sewn.  Who does that?????

Here we go with Robin's pillows.
336 963 4476

Let's go color coordinated here....golds....

Brown and camel....
Black...very rich looking.
Gray/black.  You know what they say...a touch of black in every room.  Not my rule but whoever "they" are....
Pink...my color of the moment...
Pink and turquoise....could it get any better...
Pink and green.....
Red/coral....and birds...I love anything with a bird on it!

Gold and red...with teal maybe?
Gold and coral....me likey this one.
Hasn't red and blue made a comeback this year?  I can see working a room around this one.
You know I liked this one.....
Blue, green and gray.  I think it works.
This pillow was stunning.  The palest shade of lavender velvet with the trim.....the picture is not doing it justice.

Next is Joan...404 316 2623.

Love the colors in this one....
Special...
Who does NOT like a bold stripe like this?
More birds...they were singing.
Ferns...classic and timeless.
Another bold Duralee fabric.
And last but certainly not to be overlooked...graphic and black.  All the rage.

What if I told you that this is but maybe 5% of the pillows they have?  I mean it can be overwhelming even for me, and I am good at weeding through the bad stuff.  I think I just love them so much I want to run through them like Dorothy running through that field of poppies in Wizard of Oz.

Speaking of pillows...I am off to have some made for a client.  Should be purdy so I will show you later. Why do I feel like Thursday is the start of the weekend?  I mean Friday is just one little ole day standing in the way of greatness. 

 That reminds me of when I am trying to talk a client into going over the budget.  Yeah, I can be bad like that. BUT what if it is the PERFECT thing.  And say it is just $500.00.  I like to look them straight in the eye.... and in my most sincere voice...say "Are you going to let $500.00 stand in the way of greatness?"  Dang...now I am busted and my scam is out there.  Probably won't be able to use that one again.  But every client reading this....I sincerely meant it.

Sherika


22 comments

Steve said...

Love that last graphic kinda kuba one.

Kelly said...

You're just TOO funny! So glad my comment gliche is fixed now so I comment on your blog. I'm one of those pillow fools you speak of. I have bags of them in my attic just so I can change them out whenever I wish. Then, when I feel like I haven't used certain ones in a while, I sell them at a consignment store. New pillows then come back in my house again. Ha!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pillows!! all of them...
and can't believe you just divulged your most powerful weapon against the evil twins Dull and Boring....but may each of us in turn emulate you with out clients and projects... :)
best,
maureen

Holly Gruszka said...

You touched on one of my thoughts exactly...just how many pillows are there at Scott's?? Are they in barrels? Are they all displayed? It's like pillow heaven!!

Jimmy The Undercover Designer said...

Some really nice fabrics and cushions it is cushion heaven

Acquired Objects said...

Ok what have you got against antique pillows???? I have never once seen you do a post on antique pillows. Have you ever used an antique pillow...ah, ask me they're fabulous!....lol, these are really pretty too.

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Gorgeous pillow inspiration, Sherry! I'm currently searching for pink fabric for some new accent cushions. I'm loving that pink velvet with the taupe leaf/scroll design!
~ Wendi ~

lisaroy said...

Thanks for a great dose of pillow crack! :)

Jessie said...

Some really pretty pillows here. Love that last paragraph!

"Are you going to let $500.00 stand in the way of greatness?"

Priceless! LOL.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

gorgeous pillows...they are an "instant high" aren't they?!?! love it :)

A Vintage Vine said...

I love your "crack"....wait that does not sound right!! HAHA! This post is why I love your blog!!!! Seriously, those pillows all call my name! Thanks for sharing!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

My favorite was the black leaves! Gorgeous!

Victoria said...

A beautiful selection. My favorite is the gold and coral velvet. Have a great weekend. Best...Victoria

designchic said...

Nothing like a great pillow to change the look of any room. What a great selection!!

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Seriously! This woman needs a website just so I can drool over them in my own space!! Beautiful!!

Have a good weekend!
Tiffany {living savvy}

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

LOL!

Lou Cinda

michele said...

bold stripe. there is no substitute.

here's another line you can substitute since you're busted:

I MEAN, I GUESS WE COULD TRY TO MAKE MEDIOCRE WORK.

yes?

michele

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharona:
I am sitting here patiently waiting for you to post the perfect seafoamy/bluey/greenie/coral fabric to use for drapery panels in my MB. I have a bed, floor and walls, now I just need an inspiration fabric.

Could you please get on it? It needs to be the colorway of this tacky Jimmy Buffe...I mean Tommy Bahama fabric, and not poly/plastic
Tommy Jimmy.

The check's in the mail.

xo
Ellen

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm still waiting.

Cindy Albert said...

I'm glad you can't quit the blue phase yet. Those were some of my favorite--all lovely though!

If you ever get tired of interior design, you could do stand-up. It's always fun to meet with you in blogland.

Unknown said...

AHHH I just found your blog and it's so amazeballs! So excited to be a new follower! Be back soon for more greatness!

Rosa @ Flutter Flutter said...

Your pillow pics always get me Sherry! It's like dreamland!!!!

Back to Top