BLACK AND WHITE STUFF




OK....this post will give you a little insight to how my brain works....and you might think to yourself...."wonder how she gets anything done"...

Yeah....I started out searching for some black wrapping paper and I thought for sure Target will have some.  Well they didn't.....what?.... but I did see all kinds of black and white Christmas stuff.

Then I switched over to black and white home.... that led to clothes and well....the rest is blog post history.


I gotta crank this out because I have a dentist appointment to get a porcelain filling installed at 10 and have to take my Xanax at 9:00.  Yeah....I am that person with anxiety on a level 10 for anything involving teeth....or spiders for that matter.

OK....let me NOT get distracted so close to the finish line:)

On the last post I hit upon some Christmas wrapping....so I am taking it one step further to make it specific!  Yeah....you know where this is going right!

Black and white for the win.







Here is where I went off the rails.


On to some home goods.

Yeah....I'm still at it with some Target Lighting!



Everything above....right!



And of course I had to throw in a few clothes:)

Check Bag [I bought this one!]

So during the holidays does it count if you start out the post with holiday decor and then morph into a regular post?

Kind of like a "fakeout"?

I don't know but it works for me hee haw.

Oh yeah....a little high five for my 1000th post!

Shaytrickygirl








9 comments

Chris said...

Love so many of these things you posted...I look in my drawer to find a shirt and have to take them all out...cause they are all black !

Christina said...

I picked up some black wrap with tiny gold stars at Target yesterday. Party City has plain black gift wrap - heading to the one in Buckhead today to check the quality.

https://www.target.com/p/stars-christmas-gift-wrap-black-gold-wondershop-153/-/A-53536894

Mary said...

So I started out to grab some of that black and white striped ribbon. Twenty minutes later, I've also purchased two black lamps and the square mirror and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet! Haha, oops! This may not be your thing, but Michael's has some black and white buffalo check fabric reindeer that stopped me in my tracks. Good table top size and not chessy.

Mary said...

https://www.michaels.com/black-and-white-checkered-tabletop-deer-by-ashland/10561400.html

karen said...

wow
great post
i want it all.

Mary said...

Congratulations on your #1000th. And I’ve enjoyed every one of them.

Anonymous said...

The Target wrap with the gold stars drips tiny gold dust particles everywhere - I started to wrap a present with the lovely paper and the gold stars and then realized there was a fine covering everywhere. The paper went right into the trash.

Congrats on 1000 posts!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!

A long time follower

Anonymous said...

Sorry, 1000th post!

Back to Top