ATLANTA HOLIDAY HOME SHOWHOUSE





OK.....are you ready for some serious eye candy?  The best thing about being a blogger [besides all the love I get from y'all] is that I get invited to media day for showhouses!

I've said this before....but it's worth saying again....I have not missed a showhouse since I moved here in 1989 and went to my first one.  It is my all time favorite thing to do....and I could spend all day there talking to the designers about their rooms. 

#obsessedmuch

Atlanta Homes and LifeStyles is the sponsor of the Christmas Holiday Home.

How about we take a stroll through some of the rooms.....

The Study by Chris Holt was wonderful!




This room was painted SW Gateway Gray....might be my new fav!

Loving the detail trim on the curtains!

Across from the study was Carol Weaks dining space and the color on the walls was SW Kale Green




Perfect colors...with green, black and white!

OK...hold on to your hats....because Lauren Elaine Interiors and I were separated at birth:)

This laundry room decked out in my favorite Schumacher Pyne Hollyhock fabric and wallpaper!

#Idied.


Even a Dawne Roulet swan.....which y'all know I have mixed in with my Hollyhock!



She also did the butlers pantry using this awesome Schumacher wallpaper....



The back hallway by my friends GordonDunning.

Loving this blue and white Duralee wallpaper and fabric.

But also look at this great wall of antique spoons...

Oh yes!



The kitchen is also draped in tradition....

Kingdom Woodworks


Kitchen dining area...by Margaret Kirkland


Again more tradition with vintage rattan!



I saw the beautiful blue and white through the back door and was drawn to it!

Kristin Kong, K Kong Designs



So pretty huh?


Details....Schumacher trim on the chairs!

This table though.....love the organic feel!

So are you inspired?  Oh there's more and it's all so good!

OK....Sherika gotta run....need to walk Cami and get to work!
Taken in Florida.....

Shasoinspired




4 comments

Patti said...

Beautiful - love the fabrics and wallpapers! And Cami! 😊

cindy hattersley design said...

They always do such a good job. Would love to see it in person sometime. Love the magazine and all they do! Thanks for the tour.

My Notting Hill said...

That magnolia swag on the fireplace was perfection. Great pics - wish I could go. Anne (my friend you met) and I are going to the Southern Style Now show house in Charleston the week after T-Day. So excited for that! Happy Thanksgiving - Michele

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Any idea what color the Butler's Pantry cabinets were painted?

Back to Top