PROJECT UPDATES





Hey y'all.....things are happening over at my project for the Cathedral Tour of Homes!  I am going to keep it short and sweet today so I can get a workout in this morning.....it's been 5 days and I need a good sweat to keep going:)

I told you I have 3 rooms to finish and countless areas to style.  You know the drill.....get the rooms done the best you can and then stand back to see where the holes are.  That is where you add a big plant right?

It has been busy over there with landscapers, window washers and painters.  

One area that needed some TLC was a long hallway.  I found some inspiration on the internet in the form of wallpaper so this got created with paint.....and finished up yesterday afternoon.

I love it!!!!

I got these great mirrored frames at Target.


Working on this area of one of the girls rooms.  She is all into "boho chic".

Dressing up the beds in white always saves time and money right?

 The black coffee table got painted and the sofa recovered. [See the plan here ]  More pictures and sources after the tour!

Along with working on this project I took a trip over to another one that is just starting.

I love this black and white classic tile for the girls bathroom.  

And of course this is 2016 and things are getting planked right?  Ha Ha.

Here is the before.....


So I'm gonna leave you at this point while I have 2 days to finish up and when I tell you that I will need every minute.....I am not fibbing!  

#notasecondtospare

Y'all have a great weekend relaxing and all.

#whileibustmyass

Sherika


7 comments

Kathysue said...

Looking good Missy!! You have the magic touch, I am going to have to get those frames from Target, thanks for the heads up!!!

Nancy said...

i swear my heartrate went up just reading all the stuff you've done in the past few days. good luck with the final touches. i cant wait to see it all. in the meantime i'll be at target getting those frames ;)

Vel Criste said...

That painted wall looks fantastic!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your vision, Girl! Painted wall and planked fireplace looks incredible! Kudos!!

Judy G.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Everythin glooms great so far! Your talent know no bounds! I cannot wait to see the finished projects.

DoloresSumpter said...

You are so funny! Can't wait to hear more! :)

Pink Camellias said...

I went to the Cathedral Tour of Homes with my mom, and your house was our absolute favorite!!!! The attention to detail was amazing. You did an incredible job!!!! I am so glad I was able to see it in person.

Back to Top