LAUNDRY ROOM





Thanks for all of your sympathy over my "curtain-gate" crisis.  After driving them back to my workroom on Thursday, overnighting more trim they were fixed and hung on Saturday just in time for her party!  

The other side of that story is that I was leaving town on Friday so I could not supervise!!!  My normal installer does not work on weekends so I had to get my fabricator to install them.  Oh Lord....waiting for that text saying "the eagle has landed" and they were done was a nail-biter.


But back to my project from last year.  What?  Not that house again!  Yes I am working it like Cami with a peanut butter filled Kong!

There are 2 laundry rooms in this house.  One upstairs for the girls and another on the mail level.

Like I said she loves antiques so I accessorized with some of her things....


The cabinets are oak with a chocolate/gray glaze over them.

Upstairs is the one for the girls.....I used a Designers Guild wallpaper in this room....


Again I used some of her vintage quilts to compliment the colors of the cabinets and art.



A few other random shots.....

This great post was found at Scott's....



The bedroom.....

I love this cozy area.

I am off today to help stage another house in Boulder.....stay tuned!

Sherika


11 comments

Carrie said...

Every single picture is pure gorgeousness!😍

bluehydrangea said...

So glad your curtain story had a happy ending!! I felt just sick for you!! And the laundry rooms are amazing...love seeing your work!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Thankfully it all turned out well! I love the photos and the laundry rooms are cute!

Kathysue said...

You are just the designing diva lately there is no stopping you and your tremendous talents!! So happy for your success and the recognition you are now receiving, well deserved my friend, well deserved!! I have complete faith you will continue going onward and upward!! Love the little sitting area, the chaise is fabulous, it looks like LEE industries piece?

Unknown said...

Love! So glad the curtains worked out. That dining room is insane.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I wish I had gotten into staging years ago. I am always told I should be doing it. It must be such fun! Beautiful images!!! Congrats on all you are doing!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Is the chaise lounge with white throw on it, custom? I love it! Thanks!

Jennifer said...

i cannot get enough of this project!!!! it is so gorgeous! love the curtain-gate house too...want to see more!

cindy hattersley design said...

Just keep it coming! This project is beyond perfection...love every single detail...

Tammy@InStitches said...

It happens to the best of us ! So happy your client was understanding and your workroom so accommodating. I would have done the same for my designers. The room is gorgeous !

lawmom said...

Those bedroom curtains? I need those in my living/dining room. And I'm in the ATL.

Back to Top