PILLOWS




Without sounding like a broken record.....there is nothing like changing out a few pillows to make your room feel like an impostor.....you know pretend to be a space that you didn't know it could be!

I was cruising Etsy and rounded up a few of my favorites just incase you were ready to "throw down".....which I am always on the verge of doing.


Here is a group that could liven up any space!




These could take you into the fall....throw a pretty pale green into the mix!

Love the abstract black and white [one of my favorite patterns] with these.....can't go wrong here.


I used it in my sister ORC last year.

I mixed it with these....

It works with this combo also!

And.....I added the abstract to these....
Do you hate me yet....cause I know how to drill down on a subject.....



Black and white buffalo check gives this grouping a playful mix.

Loving these colors.....for a "boho" collection

There you have it.....it's up to you now:)
All pillows from Etsy.


I will update you on Camelot later this week.....whew it has been a wild ride!

Shaoverwhelmed 


11 comments

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I can't wait to hear more about your new pup Sherry!! Oh how I love when you post about fabric combinations!! I just got a bunch of swaying palms pillows for my deck but they look so great with everything else in my house - I don't know if I can put them out there after all! And now I clearly need to add that white and black abstract to the mix!!

Simply LKJ said...

Okay...now I see a trip to L and S in my near future. LOL

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Love the black and white geometric one!
Patty

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love, love, love mixing pillows. Great choices.

Vel Criste said...

Love all the mix you came up with!

Brandi said...

I have a couple of the Etsy shops you mentioned saved to my favorites. Make me happy to know I'm on your wavelength!!! LOL!!!!

karen said...

Okay now! That last paragraph made me want to "pull an elvis"and shoot the computer. Later ? What ? You'll update us later? Oh Sherika this is the first time evah you have disappointed me. Crying Caamelot tears in Arizona. WHHHHAAAA

Unknown said...

I love that white with black abstract one! And I had a impostor pillow moment this week. Rotated some pillows and it looks so much better.

designchic said...

You now when we think of you we think pillows…so many great ones here - love the black and white! Can't wait to here more about Camelot!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Sherry, love some of these pillows...there a lot cheaper than custom.

therelishedroost said...

I am pillow crazy I change them up all the time, I love etsy for them too!

Back to Top