MORE ONE ROOM CHALLENGE LOVE




After I started reading the ORC linkups I couldn't stop.....it was like I was getting paid to review....hey Linda maybe that could be my job!

I took my time and whipped through about 10 a day:).  Let me say again that I am continually  amazed at all the talent I saw.

I want to share a few more with you....some that inspired me.

Nesting With Grace did a kitchen makeover filled with vintage and of course I am a little obsessed with those floors....


Inspiration....the floors!

I love what Kate did with this guest bedroom for a client.
Inspiration....mixing high with low!

Kate from Miss Dixie gave her outdated bathroom a makeover

Inspiration....lots of white paint!

Brittany from White Dog Vintage did a great job on her kitchen makeover.
Inspiration.....green floors!

Albertina from Mimosa Lane did a mudroom makeover.  Right....like this is really her mudroom:)


Inspiration....start with a neutral background and then add color!

Melissa from Online Interior Design completed a kitchen makeover
Inspiration....those black and white painted floors....!

And there is more....

How about this for a boys room!  Katie Grace Designs did such a creative space.
Inspiration....mostly monochromatic colors mixed with some industrial and retro furniture.  It works.

Rita [The Crane Concept] created a colorful seating area in her kitchen!
Inspiration....she lives in a rental so she built this to take with her!

Need more kitchen encouragement?  Check out what Tera Janelle did with hers....when you see the before you will be wowed!


Inspiration....Using big box store kitchen cabinets.

This New York kitchen is the size of a postage stamp but Chloe Livingston did not let that stop her from giving it so much style! 

Inspiration....styling is everything!

Erin over at Holtwood Hipster shares her talent with us in her man's office makeover.
Inspiration.....that dark wall gives this space so much!

And last I have to pay homage to my cottage style roots....Take a look at Jessica's [ Dear Emmeline ] new dining space.
Inspiration....paint and great styling!

And so ORC spring 2015 comes to a close.  This fall it starts all over again.  Can you believe the creativity that is out there?  Shoot...if you can't put a room together with pinterest, magazines and blogs then there is a problem somewhere....no brainer.

You guys are awesome with your supportive comments on my dog rescue....I  am excited but still apprehensive about taking a dog away from somebody who loves her:(

Shaanxious



  





9 comments

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I so agree, I have gone back over all of them a second time. So much to see and tons and tons of fabulous inspiration.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many talented bloggers..I love looking at the before and afters!

Brittany @ white dog vintage said...

So much to see and love here, Sherry! I love these round-ups--they always capture something else wonderful that I missed. And thank you so much for featuring my kitchen! I'm so glad you found them inspirational. I certainly did!

xo Brittany

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the mention! I am still loving our bath makeover- so worth it!

Heather W said...

Just to be a pill and because I raise OES also I saw this today and couldn't help but think of you "I have 2 OES for adoption ...male and female ...They're 2 years old but they need to be adopted together...they need a home where they're be loved forever ..Thanks.
For more iformation write to:mtriciadeleon@yahoo.com" You know in case you are looking for two. They were listed under Old English Sheepdogs of the Southeast group on facebook.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

It would be nice if you send the previous owner photos...or give the new pup an instagram like mine at gentleman_chief (this way my daughter can see what Chief is up to and I do the same when she has him).

I just spot checked the ORC links NOW I want to go through all of them.

Beth C. said...

I'm loving this refresher. There is one project I've been searching for high and low. I'm pretty sure it was in the linkng event. The blogger moved from to ?, had a ton of pieces she was getting rehupolstered from a storage unit full of her stuff. She fired her upholsterer. It was an apartment and she took down the upper cabinets. Does any of this ring a bell with anyone? I really wanted to see the end result, but I can't for the life of me find it...unless I hallucinated the whole thing. A very real possibility. Best, Beth C.

Kim said...

Love this round up too!! I have been so inspired by all the ORC's! And by the way ... how lucky that dog owner is to have YOU taking over the care!

Jessica | Petal + Ply said...

I'm obsessed with Nesting With Grace's kitchen!!! Those floors! Thanks so much for including my dining room in your roundup. :)

Back to Top