Friday, May 8, 2015

FABRICS




Annnnnnnd we made it to Friday.  Can I get a Amen?

Not that it was a particularly hard week but I am in need of some down time after spending all last week cleaning that dang condo.  Good times.  

One thing I missed last week was Design ADAC which is always fun.  Just like fashion,  fabric lines usually debut their new collections in the spring and fall.

I was all in a flutter when I flipped through the racks at Kravet.

Their new Modern Luxe collection is gorgeous!
Let's pick a favorite OK?






The whole collection is very textural.







It kind of looks like I picked all of the neutrals.  I suppose I did that without even thinking:)

Next was Jonathan Adler's new fabrics.

Kapow.....I loved so many of them....and yes I threw in a little color just to be nice.

This first one is pretty awesome I must say.















Are you inspired?  Do I smell a "redo" in the works?  I know I pulled a few to love on.

In fact I was rooting through my stash just the other day feeling inspired to up my pillow game a little:)

Since I already have pillows from the first one I was trying to keep them in the loop:)
I will keep you posted!

I am wishing all the Mom's a happy weekend.....as they say..... sit around and relax....put your feet up and "milk it" for all it's worth!

Shafabriclover






Pin It!

14 comments :

therelishedroost said...

You did throw a few pops of color s in that lovely neutral mix! they look great!

Kathysue said...

Love the last combo, so pretty I like that direction, Go for it!!!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Love the new Kravet!!

Reviving Charm said...

Uh-Oh....looks like I need to make a trip to Kravet! I'm loving these. I particularly see a few I would love to use in my family room. Thanks for feeding my passion!

Alexa~FurnishMyWay said...

These fabrics are so luxurious! I love them a lot!! Great post!

Nancy Powell said...

Wow, love the new Kravet collection! The Adler pieces remind me of tile! Have a great weekend! Xo Nancy

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

...My name is linda. And I am a fabraholic...

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I'm waiting for my new pillows...some textural, too.
love what you have in your last photo...so pretty.

Melanie said...

Nice, I really like the ones that look like snakeskin or alligator skin! Those would be great for a masculine space. It's sometimes hard to find masculine patterns outside of stripes.

Claire Brody said...

Jonathan Adler can do no wrong ;)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That Visionary fabric.......love that one!!!!

Segreto Secrets said...

I love the neutrals in Kravet's fall collection, especially the fabrics that look like cuts of marble or stone. So handsome!!
xo Leslie

Cindy Hattersley said...

Love that first group and I think it has you written all over it!!! I love that Kelly Wearstler ground works number so much I used it in my own house!!

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...

such fun inspirational prints to share! love the animal and the snake - heaven!