FABRICS




Annnnnnnd we made it to Friday.  Can I get a Amen?

Not that it was a particularly hard week but I am in need of some down time after spending all last week cleaning that dang condo.  Good times.  

One thing I missed last week was Design ADAC which is always fun.  Just like fashion,  fabric lines usually debut their new collections in the spring and fall.

I was all in a flutter when I flipped through the racks at Kravet.

Their new Modern Luxe collection is gorgeous!
Let's pick a favorite OK?






The whole collection is very textural.







It kind of looks like I picked all of the neutrals.  I suppose I did that without even thinking:)

Next was Jonathan Adler's new fabrics.

Kapow.....I loved so many of them....and yes I threw in a little color just to be nice.

This first one is pretty awesome I must say.















Are you inspired?  Do I smell a "redo" in the works?  I know I pulled a few to love on.

In fact I was rooting through my stash just the other day feeling inspired to up my pillow game a little:)

Since I already have pillows from the first one I was trying to keep them in the loop:)
I will keep you posted!

I am wishing all the Mom's a happy weekend.....as they say..... sit around and relax....put your feet up and "milk it" for all it's worth!

Shafabriclover






14 comments

therelishedroost said...

You did throw a few pops of color s in that lovely neutral mix! they look great!

Kathysue said...

Love the last combo, so pretty I like that direction, Go for it!!!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Love the new Kravet!!

Anonymous said...

Uh-Oh....looks like I need to make a trip to Kravet! I'm loving these. I particularly see a few I would love to use in my family room. Thanks for feeding my passion!

Alexa~FurnishMyWay said...

These fabrics are so luxurious! I love them a lot!! Great post!

Unknown said...

Wow, love the new Kravet collection! The Adler pieces remind me of tile! Have a great weekend! Xo Nancy

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

...My name is linda. And I am a fabraholic...

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I'm waiting for my new pillows...some textural, too.
love what you have in your last photo...so pretty.

Melanie B. said...

Nice, I really like the ones that look like snakeskin or alligator skin! Those would be great for a masculine space. It's sometimes hard to find masculine patterns outside of stripes.

Unknown said...

Jonathan Adler can do no wrong ;)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That Visionary fabric.......love that one!!!!

Segreto Secrets said...

I love the neutrals in Kravet's fall collection, especially the fabrics that look like cuts of marble or stone. So handsome!!
xo Leslie

cindy hattersley design said...

Love that first group and I think it has you written all over it!!! I love that Kelly Wearstler ground works number so much I used it in my own house!!

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...

such fun inspirational prints to share! love the animal and the snake - heaven!

Back to Top