SCHUMACHER





Thanks for all of the love on my new art.  It still amazes me how perfect it is in my space....and I don't pass by without stopping to stare at it's beauty....pinch myself and say "Is this really mine"?


It's no secret about my love for Schumacher fabrics....When I begin a plan I often start there first!

The other day while I was over at ADAC I stumbled upon some new colors of a few iconic prints.

I am going to start with the best first....


Chiang Mai Dragon in this beautiful Jade color.  I mean really?  I died.


And here it is in Ebony.  Hot damn.

In case you love a good neutral...

The Smoke color way.

Next we have this beauty

Imperial Trellis in Mineral [you know this is a favorite]


This gorgeous Blush color....


A real work horse....Betwixt in Pool


Betwixt in Leaf.

Katsugi in Tangerine and Berry.  Love it!

But wait....
Fuchsia and Chartreuse

and...

Cobalt and Turquoise.

What cha think.....aren't all of these gorgeous?

I found these pillows on Etsy in the jade color....

And the ebony color.


Blush.

Lauren and Amy at Spark Modern have an incredible selection of pillows....and I saw a few I might have to get!

Cause...Lord knows I need one more pillow up in this crib.

In other news the almost final phase in #projectupdatehouse [still need a new roof and  driveway] is some landscaping with these English Boxwoods.

I. Could. Die.  
Was so excited last night I could not sleep.  Pictures soon.

Later taters.

Shaoutofcontrolaroundhere






14 comments

Maureen said...

I just bought some boxwood topiaries at Boxwoods on Monday for a potting project. They are still sitting there because I can't decide what else to put in them. Perhaps some ivy? Ideas anyone?

Anonymous said...

Oh, lawd, we're finishing up on some exterior reno's, too (siding/roof). Such a process... next up for us is the driveway - but the dang thing is forever long and will cost mucho mucho moola. It's going to be very painful. Btw, not getting your posts in my email any longer (miss you). Have you updated your email address for DMARC or are you bucking the system?

therelishedroost said...

Love Schumacher as well, we have to completely redo our front landscape.. daunting but I cant wait to see what yours looks like, I am sure fantastic!

Barbara Matson said...

The Schumacher in ebony and smoke colourways are to DIE FOR!

Ashley @ The Houston House said...

My cousin has the Katsugi in her house, gorgeous!!
http://thehoustonhouse.blogspot.com/2014/05/savannah-dream-home-part-ii_20.html

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

The color pieces are so clear and striking!
Dig girl dig!

srldesign said...

Don't deny. We always need another pillow! And those boxwoods are perfection, can't wait to see the final pics :)

Holly Gruszka said...

I'm loving the new IMperial Trellis colors. The outside of my house makes me very happy this time of year.

Beth C. said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous. Makes me wish I had endless rooms to decorate, and oh yeah...endless money! Any updates on the Feedburner email snafu? Still not getting your posts:(. Best, Beth C.

Vel Criste said...

Both the imperial trellis and chiang mai has been a constant favorite of mine and I really hope someday I can use those gorgeous patterns big time in my home!

Courtney Foster Shearer said...

Another post, another new reason to be jealous of Sherry! Can't wait to see the boxwoods!

Beth C. said...

Zipidee-doo-da! I'm getting your posts again! I could dance a jig! Just got this one...a day later, but thats okay! It always came the day after. I'm SOOOOO HAPPY! Best, Beth C.

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Yes, Schumacher always sings me a love song. Boxwoods? Love. Love. Love. Can't wait to see.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love the trellis fabric...one of my favorites...I just told my hubby I wanted to plant more boxwood...looking forward to summer...

Back to Top