FRIDAY THIS AND THAT







I am trying to get a fashion post together....but those take a lot of time and I am deep in "lighting hell" right now trying to get the decorative lighting together for 2 renovations.....

I love my clients.....yes I do.....but it's like herding cats to get them to focus.  Meanwhile I have the project managers texting me everyday...."we need lights"....haha

So we have a little of everything today.

Things are moving along with my #EPF project.




Picking paint colors....  The one in the middle is the BM color that I picked and the other 2 were color matched with SW....they were too yellow!  Some colors can't be translated through other paint companies.  One of those is my favorite BM White Dove.  SW can't match that one.





Here is the next one...a pretty renovation in Brookhaven.  

They are both supposed to be finished by Sept 30! You can see why I'm scurrying to get everything picked out!




When I was sick....I got flowers from a group of artist and designers.....I love my tribe so much!



Last weekend I binged this Netflix series called Say I Do.  So good....and I love all three of these guys!  Jeremiah Brent did all of the design and they were some gorgeous weddings.



I was at a clients house the other day and check out the containers at her front door!

I made a trip to ADAC and saw these spool chairs painted a pretty beige with a ticking....




Also.....I have had the silver bangles for 20 years....but sometimes I just throw a little color into the mix:) 


I posted this on instagram the other day and somebody asked me to do a post on my fitness routine..... 

Since Covid....when my gym closed I have been working out with a friend in her home gym.  It is basically a HIIT workout....high intensity interval training.  There are 17 exercises and we go through it twice [at 1 minute each].  I found an app that I downloaded which you can set to ring every minute.  So if she starts at #1....then I start at #3.

We change up the exercises every week....sometimes more upper body and others we do more lower.  Go here if you want to read about the benefits of HIIT workouts.

Before Covid I was doing this 4 times a week.....and I was doing pretty good until the tick bite!  I didn't workout for 3 weeks but I am back now.....

I will tell you this.....if you don't add weights to your exercise routine you can't change the shape of your body.  I have been doing them for 38 years and while all of my friends [my age] are getting knee replacements and such I do not have any aches or pains at all.  Of course now I will probably get one!

Also...my friend Cindy over at Rough Luxe Blog is having a progressive dinner with some other bloggers so if you like to cook.....head over!

And....Cami says HI.....

This weekend will be filled with work....walking Cami and giving her the all the attention that she demands :)  I mean she got me up at 4:00 this morning.....grrrrrrrr.

Shaylightingexpert






6 comments

Laurie said...

Happy Friday Sherry! Such an interesting point about the Sherwin Williams color match samples. My new painted preferred to use SW and had them color match my existing Benjamin Moore Simply White TWICE and they came back both times with a much more yellow cast. We ended up going with BM again in the end.

Hoping you have a lovely weekend.

Sarah said...

Sherry, your workout routine is impressive! (As are its results!)

re paint colors, do you have a go-to for a warm white? I'm looking to simplify.

Interior Consciousness said...

Wow! Amazing homes you get to transform! Speaking of fashion and Say I do, I just binge watched Next in Fashion with Tan France from Queer Eye (love love love that show!), and Alexa Chung. Its a facinating watch and a fun show! Take care, rest up this weekend:)

Mary said...

Hi Sherry,
I was doing HIIT 4 times a week also before COVID. And a Kettlebell class. I always felt great & I just turned 66.
Then Covid locked us down & I haven’t done anything since. Our gym is finally open but I’m scared to go.
But I better get over it. I’ve lost all my muscle tone & endurance.
Now I feel like I’m 80!

cindy hattersley design said...

First of all thank you for the shout out. You are the best. Your workout makes me tired just hearing about it. I need to get with it. Love that spool chair, what a great combo. Can't wait to see all of your finished work so I can drool!

Deborah said...

Hello,
Sherry, So glad you are feeling better. I’m in love with the spool chairs. I have been hunting for weeks for just the right one, those are perfect! Would you share the manufacturer?
Thanks,
Deborah

Back to Top