WORLD MARKET OUTDOOR








Well..... we might be in the middle of winter but I'm looking forward to spring...which for Atlanta is just around the corner....don't hate if you live in Minnesota:)

I am still trying to finish up my sisters porch before it gets warm so I am all things outdoor right now.  I was in Target the other day and they already have their stuff out and of course I was excited to see that that it was very neutral!!

My thoughts about that is you can always add color with planters and such right?

I thought I would check out World Market.  I used to stroll around that place all the time as they were right next to my grocery store.  Then....they up and moved and I was not happy about that.

Let's start with the big stuff first....


I love both of these seating groups and as you will see I picked a lot of good stuff to accent them!


And.....here is a good neutral dining set.....

So let's get to work!


Check out these outdoor rugs!


And of course you will need to add a few occasional chairs and some tables!


 I'm not mad at any of these:)

Pillows....yes please!


Every space needs accessories.....even outdoors.


And setting the table will be fun with these right?

I did not link these because they are all from World Market....and their website is easy to navigate!

I am headed to Florida today for the weekend to visit a friend....I hate leaving Cami.


That sweet face....who is always there to love me.

I have a lot to share with you since I was at the Atlanta Mart last week.....I took pictures of some good stuff!

I hope y'all have a great weekend.  I am a ball of nerves since I have my divorce mediation in 2 weeks......not gonna lie.....this will be so darn hard.

Shaystressed










15 comments

Joan S said...

I’ll be thinking about you and sending good vibes! Enjoy Florida

Desert Diva said...

Well, for divorce mediation, you don't have to give up your dignity, sense of self worth, your intelligence, and most importantly, your talent and your sense of humor. Oh, and you won't be giving away your huge fan base and your insanely popular blog. Think of it as a difficult design installation with a difficult client and just be alert and present; deal with one 'install' issue at a time with your usual aplomb, and you will have another successful completion.

Love your World Market choices above; will be stopping there to check it out this weekend.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

We have a big WM just down the street at the wharf...the original one...with free parking (a big deal in the City). I just might have to buy that cube for myself. Gotta love that sweet, Cami!

debra @ 5th and state said...

Desert Diva said it well. What a tough face to face but know we will all be there "holding you up" and cheering you on. maybe bring a sis for the waiting room and do not get on an elevator with him.

YOU ARE STRONG, and you GOT IT GOING girlfriend. He should be fearful not you luv, you did not run & hide, you did not deceive, you did not take....... keep that pretty, level headed self standing strong. Chin up, back straight!

YOU'VE GOT THIS, and you will ready and able to start your next chapter. have a blast in Florida!
xoxoxo
Debra

sara said...

You got this!! Will this be the first time you have seen your ex since he left?

Anonymous said...

You'll do fine!!! Good thoughts for a successful mediation and have a good trip to Florida!

Elstar said...

I would read what Desert Diva and Debra @ 5th said everyday until the meeting. Those ladies gave you good, good stuff!
We’re all with you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others, but don't forget to go in there dressed so well it'll blow his mind enough to ask himself,"What was I thinking?"

You've got this covered in spades. Wishing you the best.

Gail Storti said...

Ditto what Desert Diva and Debra@5th said. I couldn’t say my feelings any better. Will be holding good thoughts for you. Have some fun in FL. and I’m heading to WM tomorrow. Lots to love there. Kiss, kiss for Cami.

Anonymous said...

Words of wisdom from Diva and Debra. As the old commercial for Virginia Slims stated "you've come a long way baby". Hold your head up high because you've been a class act and can be proud of your behavior.

cindy hattersley design said...

Will be thinking of you...glad you are getting off to Florida for a few. Love that World Market stuff. I am going to send this on to my daughter. They have a huge yard, pool and patio area. You find the best stuff. Be strong...

Anonymous said...

So much great advice from the other comments, please now that you are LOVED and WORTH IT Sheri! Stay strong and stay the class act that you are.

Anonymous said...

He is such a loser for leaving you! Seconding everyone else's comments here - you got your sass, you got your sisters, you got your sweet Cami - you are sorted!

Anonymous said...

What kind of car does he drive? Asking for a friend

Houserituals said...

I like this post so much. Started to think about spring and visualise that to change in my house!

Back to Top