BEFORE AND AFTER





Hello Friday.....so happy you could make it:)  I'm delighted to see you!

And that's no joke.

As promised I did have a one room installation yesterday so I managed to take a few trusty iPhone pictures.

I have been slowly putting the final layer on the rooms in this project which I've been working on for about a year and a half.  It takes time to curate that layered look......

I'll try to set it up for you......

This is kind of a dark and moody room....done in basically sepia tones. 

Hmmmm......neutrals.  Back to my roots!

The Charles Stewart sofa [to the trade only] arrived which allowed us to finally hang the black and white photography that the client has taken on his travels.

I arrived early to start laying them out.... auditioning them for the best look.  

  
This is a job that I will not tackle!  Too much math people!

The goods.....

Starting with the bar area....and that wonderful thermostat in the middle of the wall.....which happened way before I got involved!


So I worked around it cause what was my choice?


Whenever I need good bar accessories I head to World Market.....they never disappoint!  


The linen hand towels were a score!


I was happy to have one black and white picture left over!


I love the impact the gallery wall added to the room.  This was a long wall and it helped to add this Thibaut grasscloth wallpaper.



The rest of the room is paneled and painted SW Urbane Bronze.


Circa Lighting chandelier.


Some detail shots...

Love these Zak and Fox pillows....

This Woodbridge Furniture table.....

  Love the details on it!

My new favorite Currey and Co lamps.

Arteriors Home leather ottoman.

Duralee fabric on these pillows.


Don't forget you can use a tray in a tray...ha ha

Trim on the curtains.



And that's a wrap:)

This is the absolute favorite part of my job.....yes the shopping can be tedious but when it comes together it feels magic!

I fixed the links on the previous Look For Less post....not sure what happened but let me know if any of them are not working now.

And a WW update....holding at 13 lbs for about 2 weeks now.  Of course I have only been able to W/O once this week so far.....because of my CRAZY schedule!

I hope y'all have the best weekend ever!

Shadiggingout








11 comments

Melissa I. said...

What a perfect room! I would LOVE to see you do a "look for less" featuring this room!

Have an awesome weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the final design but could not believe worker did not take off his shoes while sitting on white sofa!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Love all your details shots and the wallpaper...thanks, Sherry!

Sally said...

Love the room. My husband did the same thing with the floor thermometer in the bathroom. I came home to find it in the middle of the wall above the toilet. What?? why did you put it there???

Anonymous said...

Love the rug! Who is it by and is there a look for less?

PattiC said...

Beautiful room! I like everything about it! Thanks -

Barbara Bussey said...

While quite masculine, this is one of my favorites of yours! Great job and the photographs sealed the deal! Cheers!,
Barbara

beyondbeige said...

A WINNER!!!!!!!This green, charcoally pallete is all the feels. Really soothing,loving the textures and juxtapositions of shiny, matte etc. Please give us a look for less.

onnery said...

Such detail and texture! Love the bar cart, grasscloth wall covering, and that carpet.

Mary said...

I personally love a masculine space. Great job, Sherry!

Gail Storti said...

What a gorgeous room, Sherry! You waved your wand and made a magical room. Love all the layers, textures, fabrics and the b/w photos. Great job!

Back to Top