SERENBE SHOWHOUSE





Alrighty then...are you ready for another showhouse?  I think there are about 5 a year around here and the Serenbe and Cashiers fall fairly close to each other.

I really don't know how these designers do it....if I had to throw a showhouse in my schedule it would send me over the edge:)  

I'm fragile like that.  And then there is the fact that you are putting your work out there for all to judge.

At least when you have clients and limitations you have an excuse.....haha


This room was by Nina Nash and Don Easterling.

I just showed this Sister Parish fabric to someone....love how it looks made into curtains!






Right around the corner was this bar/bathroom space....by Patrick and Meghan Sharp

Love the Schumacher wallpaper.....

And hello perfect rug.


Stripe wallpaper.....I think Thibaut.






Y'all know this space spoke to me with all the black and white right!

At the top of the stairs was this perky laundry space....more awesome Thibaut wallpaper!



 Chris Holt Interiors


I really love how Chris layers his patterns.....



Right off this bedroom was a cute outdoor space....


Seeing lots of green and blue spaces and I have to say I really like it!


Um....those sheets right!

Jennifer Healey Interiors


Are you wowed?  Do you have a favorite space?

Guess what?  There was another whole house.

Yup.....not lying.  

So there is more for another day.

If you are local you NEED to go [open thru October 8th].  Serenbe is a great day trip....about an hour from Atlanta.

On another note.....

This is getting delivered for a client today so stay tuned!

Sherikyfreaky












6 comments

René said...

Beautiful! I love all the blue & green!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Thanks for the tour Sherry! It looks like this is right in your wheelhouse. The fabrics and wallpapers are pure luxury. Looking forward to home number 2!
xo
Holly

Mary Ann Pickett said...

LOVE everything. My husband is in Atlanta right now and I'm wishing I would have come with him!

cindy hattersley design said...

This is the best showhouse I have seen in a long time. I love everything about it, particularly the splashes of green everywhere!

Kristen said...

Just saw this post... :) hope you guys are still loving the painting!! thanks again, you're the best!

Joseph said...

Love your article and great work providing enhanced knowledge to us in such a fascinating way and if you allow I also have some amazing stuff to show you guys about monkey paint by numbers its just a phenomenal work they are doing here!

Back to Top