PHOTO SHOOT





If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen some stories showing this landscaping at a project.  In fact it is the one that was photographed for Southern Home magazine recently!

This magazine is chocked full of goodness! 



Marcy Simpson was the photographer....can't wait to see the shots!

How excited am I?  Like a group of 6 year olds at a birthday party......

Anyway I thought I would share some of the images they didn't shoot.

Backyard before.....



I ordered this Kingsley Bates furniture and what is cool is that the round table can be put together on the ends of the long one to make a huge oval!


Loving this Currey and Co concrete bench!











Some of the beautiful pots.....



The front of the house.....







Around the side of the house......


And.....since they did not take any shots upstairs here are a few before and afters that I had taken last year by Rustic White Photography

Upstairs bonus room before......

Rustic White Photography

 Rustic White Photography

Rustic White Photography

Upstairs laundry room added.....


Rustic White Photography


Rustic White Photography

This was a total house renovation.....not a single room was left untouched.  Same with the landscaping.....there was nothing in the back yard!

You guys....this rain has got to stop.  My hair is 

out
of
control.

Some images come to mind like chia pet, Don King, and Roseanne Rosannadanna.

Although she looks kind of happy with that thumbs up:)

Oh and another thing.  I have jury duty on July 3rd.  WTH?  One year and 2 days since my last time.  Do they have me on speed dial?

#notfair

Shachiahead


11 comments

Simply LKJ said...

That patio is gorgeous. I hear ya on the rain. I too got called for jury duty (potentially 2 weeks!), but in August.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Beautiful patio and landscaping. Yes, the rain has got to go!!! I have jury duty in August. I wish they would lose my name!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, I have total backyard envy. Everything is absolutely gorgeous.

gina said...

That home is beautiful! Love those tables on the patio....I need them! This rain does need to stop....the mosquitoes are going to be so bad! I bet you won't have to report to jury duty on the 3rd because the 4th would be a holiday. Hoping they wouldnt make everyone report, go thru the process of choosing jurors (that's the worst!!!) and then make you return on the 5th to continue picking jurors or starting the case. Did you get chosen last year? In NC it's 2 years before you can be called again....if you were chosen. Guess that means I'll get a notice next year.....just shoot me now!

DeniseP said...

The upstairs room is gorgeous!

I NEED that sofa and two lamps. Would you pleeeeze give the source? Thanks!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, Congratulations! What a stunning backyard. The furniture is perfect for that patio too! I didn't know that you did landscape design as well! A woman of many talents 🙂 I'm amazed at the transformation of the bonus room too, thumbs up! TGIF!
Holly

eddielicious said...

It's a shame future generations will never know Gilda's comedic legacy (esp now that Gene has passed). I recently went to a fundraiser gala for Gilda's House and sadly the who the namesake was had to be explained to the over and over........

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started on the hair....
I had to finally move out of Fulton County! I moved to Cherokee just over the border from Milton. Alpharetta was getting too crowded and full of crazy! I will never have to drive down to Jury duty in Atlanta ever again!! woo hoo!

Lynn Lee Terry said...

Thank you Sherry for making the shoot go seamlessly in spite of the weather challenges. The home was a great renovation and now perfectly works for the family. Fantastic job and I know readers will appreciate this project in Southern Home.

Dora said...

This bench is adorable!!!! ❤️

michele said...

I do love a whole house renovation!!! Especially when I didn't have to lift a finger. Love that attic before and after, Sherry! and I am catching up on your blog since I have been swamped and want to congratulate you on the site makeover! gorgeous! xox

Back to Top