MORE SUMMER FASHION






It's that time of year when EVERYTHING is on sale and I  don't know about you but being able to shop on the computer is like a gift:)

I used to like to go to the mall but lately I just don't have the time.

I've bought a few things and one of them is this simple black dress from Loft.  It's stretchy and just loose enough that you don't have to walk around holding in your stomach:)  I think it was around $50.00


It's not too short because now my knees have somehow slipped down around my shins.....next stop.....ankles.

I did make the trip to the mall the other day to help my sister out with a few vacation outfits!  
I bullied talked  her into buying these pants from Ann Taylor.  At first she said no but I threatened to leave and go home.  

She got them.....

Bag  I bought this for 1/2 off the sale price!!!


Bought these jeans at AT and not sure how I feel about them yet.....this whole post started with trying to  put an outfit together for them!




I also saw this cute black dress while I was there....I love the pockets!


I ordered the shell collar from Twig and Twine when they recently had a sale!  I had been waiting because these aren't cheap....but definitely a statement piece!
I did see the skirt at BR and it's "a lot of skirt"......definitely need to be tall to wear it!


I have an afternoon wedding in July and I sure do wish I could wear pants!  See reference to knees....


Top
Sunglasses
Earrings
Bag
Pants
Shoes  I might need these cuties!

Before I buy anything I need to purge my closet....and that is an activity I can definitely put off for something that is more important like plucking chin hairs. 

WHAT!!!  Saturday is July 1st?  That can't be.

Shayfab






  




5 comments

lynn said...

Love all of this! The link to the bag you bought takes me to the shirt.

Kathysue said...

Love it all, you did a great job putting it all together too. I can't get on board with the wide legged jeans that are cropped. I see lots of post with gals wearing them and have yet to be convinced. I just cleaned our and reoganized for summer, still need to purge more and go through all my jewelry. If I don't see it I don't wear it. You will look smashing in all the outfits you put together!! Happy Summer!!!

designchic said...

So many cute outfits and love the pants!! Happy Wednesday, Sherry!

cindy hattersley design said...

Love your fashion posts...okay I want to buy a pair of those jeans too...I would love a report on what you thought...we did wear a longer version of those in college didn't we? Does that mean we shouldn't be buying them now...or...should we?!!!

Kelly Mahan said...

Loved the black dress with pockets, it's kind of a rare find! Also, I'm one click away from getting those sunglasses...

Back to Top