GREGG IRBY ART GALLERY





I have been shopping at Gregg Irby Gallery for years and every now and then when I am cruising down to the Westside I will pop in to get inspired!

They are famous for discovering promising and up and coming artist......representing about 30 different artist and spanning many different styles.

Do I have to remind you how art can change a room?

Take a look at some pictures taken from their website of installations.


If you know me then you know this is totally my style!







These are just a few of the fabulous artist they rep.

Here are a few selections that caught my eye!


I am actually working on a project right now that could use this bad boy over the mantel.







In my own home.....

Previously this gorgeous piece [one of a few originals I own].......hung over my mantel but now hangs in a bedroom.....

And my beloved swan used to hang here but has now been moved.....


Anyway you get the picture [ha ha I'm clever huh?] that a certain piece of art can make a room!

I wish I could hang longer with you today but I am off for day 2 of the photoshoot with Southern Home....yesterday was so long.....I got home at 7:30 and did over 17,000 steps!

Catch ya later.....

Shafab












1 comment

Kathysue said...

Art can totally change a room and you do that so well in your own home. The swan is one of my favorite pieces. I have always love black background artwork. Have fun at the photo shoot, so exciting!!

Back to Top