ATLANTA MART PICTURES




It was another successful mart! I took a million pictures and of course I can't show them all to you because that is a sure way to lull you to sleep....

But I have curated them to give you an idea about trends that are new and some that are just staples in the design industry.

To say every time I rounded a corner and got smacked with something awesome is an understatement.....even though I was lucky enough to do a small renovation in my kitchen-family room recently.....I still felt envy:)

Spoiler alert......good stuff coming up!

I was very excited to see this new line of furniture and lighting [carried by Codarus] and I loved their modern classic style!




This coffee table has my name on it!



They have an Antiques floor now and a local store here in Atlanta - Huff Harrington had some pretty things.


 This vignette was instagramed a ton!

The colors in this painting really inspired me with their grayed down version.

I headed over to Palecek.....




I love these barstools....

Ambella Home had a "mid-century" vibe which reminded me of some of the sets of Mad Men....that curved sofa.



 
Moss Studio


Jamie Young.....

Gabby....Loved the crusty containers with simple green.



Four Hands


Currey and Co!  Love!

Mr Brown





Arteriors


Designer Michelle Nussbaume has a fabric line carried by Design Legacy



And walking around the mart is a great place to see fashion also.  I am always amazed when I see women wearing shoes with high heels because as you saw from my last post it's a lot of walking!

My friend Lori May and I saw a girl with these shoes on and we both stopped her!


So cute and guess where she got them?  Clarks!

I went to buy and they were having a 2 pair for 99.00 sale! [not online though].

I am all about comfortable shoes disguised as attractive right?

Like I said earlier I am still watching Mad Men.
I'm on season 5 or 6 and it's 1968.  The thing is every time I think Don Draper is getting it together he slides back to his old ways.  And I don't want to give it away but WTH Betty Draper.....your hair!

Don you are very handsome but oh so troubled in many ways.


Shashopaholic



6 comments

karen said...

Sherry Don't miss out on the Clarks. They are so fabulous. You will never have Planter Fasciitis again. In fact when you were in the throws of suffering I suggested them to you. Also Yoga toes are great.

Kathysue said...

Wow lots of color and brights at that! So fun to see your pictures, keep them coming the more the better, love seeing the mart through your eyes!! I kept looking for the like button on so many of your pictures!! Thank you and yes those shoes are darling, love a bit of fringe on a shoe, especially a good loafer.

Patti said...

love the curved sofa! cute shoes - would love to see more.

designchic said...

It looks like a great market, Sherry. Love the Mr. Brown fixtures, and the Palecek mirror...stunning! Happy Wednesday!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

How fun! Love the planters. Gabby doesn't show in Las Vegas. :/
The shoes are great looking...especially the way she was wearing them.
Gotta check out Clark's!
Be well!

Lauren Brue said...

Oh my gosh - I MUST HAVE the Prada, Dior, McQueen, Chanel books. Where can I find them??????

Love your blog, never miss it!

Thank you!!!

Back to Top