THIS AND THAT




OK.....not sure what happened but this last week just flew by....I mean it took me forever to take down my Christmas decor.....the mantel and some greenery.  Whew.....I am still recovering:)

We are spending our 11th year down at the beach and it's rainy a foggy....but very warm.  Also binge watching Making a Murdered on Netflix!


Filmed over 10 years....this series will make you question our justice system so hard.

The week before Christmas was kind of busy....

I was picking out slabs for a renovation...

We looked and looked and finally settled on Calacatta Gold....The floors in this kitchen are going to be a gray limestone which I am excited about.

I delivered this piece of art by Erin McIntosh which I purchased at Greg Irby Gallery 

I am loving how this dining room is coming together....




Gonna do a couple of pillows out of this great  Duralee fabric from Tilton Fenwick.

I am still so excited about the Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles project....


I love this desk that we found at Scott's....and pairing it with the Ghost Chair.  The lamp belonged to the homeowner and had been used in their previous home.



The architecture of this home is really unbelievable.  If you want to read more details about this project just search "Michael Ladisic" in the sidebar of my blog.


My girl Cami has been with us just about 7 months now and she is the best :)

I am so in love with her......

I am ready for all of the post on organizing right?

On Christmas Day I cleaned out my closet.  Not a "blogger" type organize where I paint....wallpaper the ceiling....get a spectacular light fixture and stage the hell out of it.  Oh no....just your basic old fashion organization where I had about 50 hangers left over so I did discard some things.

It felt good.

Happy New Year.

Shalazy




12 comments

Susan Tucker said...

We were at the beach also, Navarre Beach! Best Beach EVER!! Yes, rainy, foggy, but warm..Its going to be a tradition! We recently purchased a lot down there..Maybe one day when we finally build I can hire you to help!

I am LOVING this project. You are a very talented Designer and I hope and pray your blog NEVER, EVER goes away...It makes my day when I see your post come across the airways.

The pic of Cami is to die for!!!

Here's to a HEALTH, Happy New year!!! xoxo

#LAZIERTHANYOU!!

StagerLinda said...

You organized your closet on Christmas Day? Girl, you are too ambitious! 'spose ta sit on the sofa with a full plate of sweets in one hand and a glass on wine in the other while puppy is snuggled next to you. Happy New Year, Sherry!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

wow...already got your Christmas decor down? I'm doing an ornament a day, I guess. That light fixture is just so great! And I've had a sample of trim...need someone to pull the trigger. Thanks for giving us these little in sights into your world! Happy New Year, Sherry.

Linda Pakravan said...

Happy New Year! I've so enjoyed your 2015 posts. Looking forward to more ShaFabNess in 16!

Pink Camellias said...

Girl, you ain't lazy! We are taking down our Christmas decorations a little bit each day, and you are already done! It looks like from all of the pictures you posted that you are keeping quite busy in the work sphere as well! I hope you have a restful long weekend! Happy New Year!

Brandi said...

My husband and I just finished watching Making a Murderer too. I've been sad all day. Seriously unreal.

Naz said...

I leave up my decorations until January. It's up for such a short time and I enjoy the beauty it adds to the house. The doldrums of winter are far too long so I'd rather have the sparkle and twinkle of Christmas last longer.

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Your talent and inspiration are a gift for us all! Keep shining your light!
Happy new year,
Barbara

Laura said...

Sherry- I wish you would come sit on my couch and have a cup of coffee and talk to me about my house.
Sigh...
You are good...really, really good.

I loved what you said about organizing your closet and it not being the blogger kind of organize.

Happy New Year!!!

Laura

therelishedroost said...

I adore gray limestone flooring and i cannot wait to see the reveal! a Project for Atlanta homes sounds amazing and it seems like you year ia off to a fantastic start! Wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Unknown said...

I remember the scotts where "we" found that desk! LOL. Looks great! I'm doing the same over here. STILL putting Christmas away and purging like a mofo. Posting stuff to craig's list, you name it! Happy new year sis! xoxo

Anonymous said...

In regards to Making of a Murderer. The EVIDENCE used to CONVICT him was not shown in this "documentary." Kind of an important part left out.

Back to Top