CLAY MCLAURIN STUDIO




Somebody slap me because I just can't wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is nipping at our heels.  Really?

If time keeps going at this speed I will be 90 in the blink of an eye.....and I gotta tell ya I am not ready for it.  Whew.

Let's think about something that will talk me down from that ledge.....

Fabric.  Sigh.....I feel better already:)

I was at ADAC the other day and saw the new wallpaper collection from Clay McLaurin Studio. Featured at Ainsworth and Noah at ADAC

Swoon.


I've got my eye on a few....






I need this one for my master bathroom:)


Todd and Clay opened their studio in 2013 featuring fabrics....


They are quite nice and cool.....funny too!

Remember how I drooled over this bedroom at the Serenbe Showhouse?  This art and fabric is from Clay and Todd's studio!   I don't know if I can live one more day without an smaller version of that art.

Not. One. More. Day.



Here are a few more hand drawn fabrics....so you can drool right along with me.  Printed right here in the good old USA!











They also have a collection for Bungalow Classic..


And look her got her hair cut again?


Is she not the cutest?
Check out these eyelashes....the groomer decided to leave some hair on her ears and I guess he thought leaving the eyelashes would balance her "look":)
HaHa!

Enjoy your weekend......

Shayfab


10 comments

StagerLinda said...

What a grand way to start my day--sweet Cami! Oh yeah, the fabrics are drool-worthy, those boys are quite the eye-candy, and the ORC rooms amazing. Happy weekend. Visit your friend Jose tonight and let your Christmas anxiety melt away.

Arielle | Scotch & Nonsense said...

Those prints are GORGEOUS. And I agree - the holidays have hit me like a brick wall this year. I need more time!

Unknown said...

I really like all the fabric you shared! Those are patterns and colors that I don't think I would ever tire of. And Cami? I can't even... : )
Thanks Shayfab!

Nancy said...

your fabric picks and combinations are always fabulous. i'm in complete denial that December is here even though my youngest is watching Charlie Brown Christmas on repeat when he gets up and again when he comes home from school. I'm pretty sure he's trying to tell me something but I'm pulling a trick from his bag and playing the "I don't hear you" game about Christmas. Gotta get on the stick. #thankfulforamazonprime

Deanna said...

Beautiful fabrics!!!! Are they only to the trade?

Pink Camellias said...

Cami's Tammy Faye eyelashes made me snort! So cute!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, This some seriously beautiful fabric, ditto the art. I can see why you can't live without it:) Have a great weekend!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Yep...she is darling.

London Serviced Apartments Lady said...

Gorgeous, interesting fabric patterns, and she looks so sweet with her long eyelashes!

Ashley @ The Houston House said...

Love love A & N (and so do clients!). your pup is so cute!

Back to Top